Forums

Help › Forums

VERY ANGRY CUSTOMER WANTS TO MAKE THIS ACCUSATION PUBLIC - HOW DARE WGT ACCUSE PEOPLE OF THIS WITHOUT CONSULTATION!!

Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:23 PM (75 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 3:29 PM

overtheedge:

thebigeasy707:
    obviously they're just help others out too eh?

Grammatically incorrect.

Secondly - Why would I want to see such stats? I'm Laughing MAO at the amount of XP this person gifted, eh.

rofl.....how does the saying go? ah yes....  "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

overtheedge:

Its nice your helping someone level up "quick". 

* Grammatically incorrect.

It's nice you're helping.....

or

It is nice you are helping.....

You're on plumbs dude. :)

Secondly - I'm glad to see it all got sorted out Sam.

tbe

• JackNolan
    47 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:26 PM

Wow, what a mess!

I found this thread since I just got dumped from CHEERS GOLF CLUB...

well, here's the e-mail I got from WGT:

Dear JackNolan,

cappy11, the owner of CHEERS GOLF CLUB, has removed you from the current membership. You are no longer a member of that club.

cappy11 sent you the following message: Phoney as the day is long........... Multi Player Account if I ever saw one......Adios....take your 'talents' someplace else.......we don't want your kind here.

To join a new club please visit the Country Club page here: Country Club Home

Thanks, WGT

All I wanted to do was expose Cappy and his little club, but now I see how deep this can run.  I certainly can't blame Cicerosam for his rant.  I'm sure he would not have solved his predicament without it.

While I'm not afraid of WGT coming after me because I only started the game a month ago and I am the only golfer in the house, I do not like my name being slandered.

I'm not  a big forum guy so I hope I didn't offend anybody (especially the grammar police!) and I wish Cicerosam the best.

Also, some of you "haters" should be ashamed of yourself.  I'm sure you'll trash me, but I doubt  I'll be back to read so go ahead if you like.  I'm off to see if Sam has an opening in his club.

CHEERS!   ...ahhhh, nevermind 

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:41 PM

You are one confused individual thelittlehard1. Get a life man and stop stalking me...lol. Now I know how women feel when the creeper is on the prowl. 

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:46 PM

Pryke:
    I suppose we should be glad WGT is actively seeking Multi Accounts but before I or anyone else applauds WGT you may want to check out the 'Community Spotlight' today.

Yup I saw this today as well Pryke . . . a Hack on level 12 with a 58 average . . . using beginner / starter clubs! C'mon WGT . . . surely it's these peeps you should be targeting! They're not spending any money on the game (he's using a free holiday ball as well!) and probably raking in a fortune from rg's and challenges. While you might not be able to find out who's behind this account . . . deleting it would be a good first step!

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:50 PM

overtheedge:

It's sad but true. MA'ing has, is, and WILL continue. The  "brother", "sister" - "mother", "father" - etc..etc...accounts have been a growing force. There are so many MA's that it is virtually impossible for WGT to stop it.  All WGT can do is police it the best they know how and even that doesn't work..lol. If you really care who's behind the Avatar then choose your friends wisely. Very simple. 

btw Sam. This was my previous post before we were thrown off subject.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 4:59 PM

overtheedge:

You are one confused individual thelittlehard1. Get a life man and stop stalking me...lol. Now I know how women feel when the creeper is on the prowl. 

nice try buddy....

you tried to be Mr Smart Pants and got egg on your face.

take it on the chin and move on :)

it's all good.

we're both fighting the same corner....with regards to multi accounters Edge.

anyways....back on topic....

overtheedge:

It's sad but true. MA'ing has, is, and WILL continue. The  "brother", "sister" - "mother", "father" - etc..etc...accounts have been a growing force. There are so many MA's that it is virtually impossible for WGT to stop it.  All WGT can do is police it the best they know how and even that doesn't work..lol. If you really care who's behind the Avatar then choose your friends wisely. Very simple. 

Well said. :)

tbe

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:03 PM

MAN!!!! You REALLY are worse then my wife. Move on. You just dont stop - nag nag nag....You have that feminine side coming out. Move on. Yes...move on littlehard1. Man!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:14 PM

ladies please . . .

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:28 PM

Lobsterboy:

ladies please . . .

Hey! Theirs a couple MA's...grab em! Waaait a second. They look a little familiar. hmmm 

" I told you, remember which player you are and what tournament you're playing in" Damn it!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 5:34 PM

lol :))

RSS