Forums

Help › Forums

Ettiquette

Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:31 PM (128 replies)
  • Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 4:39 AM

luckysump:

Jesus Bloody Christ, don't you ever shut up, five pages of useless bloody Political Religious Cods-Wallop. Please Please Please

SHUT UP, For Gods Sake.

Lucky.

My friend is a little short on patience, but I make no apologies for him.

Because he's dead right !

• tdog1983
    4 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 8:59 AM

lol did you not know old Rush is big golfer!  HATE that"s just what we need on a golf website created for fun!  If you hate people that are different than you create a cc and name it kkk so the rest of us can stay away from you!

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 9:21 AM

luckysump:

Jesus Bloody Christ, don't you ever shut up, five pages of useless bloody Political Religious Cods-Wallop. Please Please Please

SHUT UP, For Gods Sake.

Lucky.

again you must not have to much of a problem with this thread , you continue to come back to it & read.  lol you shut the bloody h#%l  up mt8

• nyjets011269
    42 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 9:39 AM

Hey!  Your back again!  :)

• rp1966
    46 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 10:35 AM

The title of this thread is "Ettiquette"

Some people need to look up the meaning of that word I think ;)

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 10:51 AM

nyjets011269:

Hey!  Your back again!  :)

never went anywhere,s skippy.... Just took some time to get away from the rat race, may GOD be with us all , after all we are only here for a short while, life is a gem PRAISE GOD & BE HAPPY  & i do mean that, hope your indevors in life bring you & your family joy...

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 5:40 PM

I am thoroughly amazed that this thread has been allowed for this long. Shame on the Admins/Moderators for this.

Some of you folks would benefit from some schooling of your own, with the way some of you spell. And I'm not talking about the occasional fat fingering of the keyboard.  Nothing makes a person look more ignorant than piss poor spelling. Especially in your native language. Therefore, anyone from another country would be exempt from this statement. 

God? Don't get me started. I don't care what your beliefs. If you can't respect someone else's, then you don't deserve any respect for yours. 

All this because someone didn't like a picture? I don't buy it. 

These threads should never be allowed to get past the first posting. It is my opinion(not that it counts here) that it should be removed, immediately and in it's entirety. I have never seen politics and religion allowed in a gaming forum before. Those posts are always removed. 

I'm beginning to think the Admins like to see this kind of thing get out of hand. Doesn't say much for WGT staff, now does it? 

• angelsgolfing
    211 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 6:41 PM

OmegaManKFH:

I am thoroughly amazed that this thread has been allowed for this long. Shame on the Admins/Moderators for this.

Some of you folks would benefit from some schooling of your own, with the way some of you spell. And I'm not talking about the occasional fat fingering of the keyboard.  Nothing makes a person look more ignorant than piss poor spelling. Especially in your native language. Therefore, anyone from another country would be exempt from this statement. 

God? Don't get me started. I don't care what your beliefs. If you can't respect someone else's, then you don't deserve any respect for yours. 

All this because someone didn't like a picture? I don't buy it. 

These threads should never be allowed to get past the first posting. It is my opinion(not that it counts here) that it should be removed, immediately and in it's entirety. I have never seen politics and religion allowed in a gaming forum before. Those posts are always removed. 

I'm beginning to think the Admins like to see this kind of thing get out of hand. Doesn't say much for WGT staff, now does it? 

well what do you know ? wgt has hired a spell checker & grammar teacher. man why don,t you go read dear abby or garfield? us old southern boys are doing just find without your school lesson  lol 

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 7:33 PM

nyjets011269:

You are the one who is clearly void of having any brains.  Sounds to me like you are a total bigot.  I happen to  be a white male American who has respect for the office of President no matter who it is.  How are things down in Alabama or Mississippi  or somewhere nearby?  

Things are just wonderful here in Alabama. Hope wherever you are it's wonderful too. But if you want to post political data then don't be surprised when someone voices opposition to your choice of politics. Seems like you're the thin-skinned one.

RSS