Forums

Help › Forums

More than 1 account

Fri, Mar 30 2012 4:26 AM (5 replies)
  • EARTHWALKER
    56 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 2:58 PM

Been playing for a few months now and must say, this is most enjoyable, although I'm not very good..lol

I think my average score on one of those tournament challenges is about 350 :D

I have JUST found out that my son like this too and has also made an account.

Obviously I don;t want to break any rules here, but this is just a game that he wants to play, we only have one pc in the house, so he didn't really have any choice.

We are both pretty crap, no major tournaments entered as it would be a pathetic disappointment and no transferring of credits or items or anything like that...we just log in and hit balls about and have fun.

Surely this should be allowed?  If not, I'll have to have my sons account deleted....which I feel is a bit wrong.

Comments welcome.

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 6:55 PM

Hi EARTHWALKER, 

This is legal. 

Me and my father, TarHeelsRule, live and play in the same house. All the connections come through the same IP address, so as long as WGT doesn't see anything conspicuous occurring on the accounts, you should be good to go.  

• EARTHWALKER
    56 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:03 AM

That's good to hear TLD, I do hope you are right about that.

Thanks.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:20 AM

It might be a good idea to inform WGT by mail.

Just recently there have been complaints about problems in similar situations because WGT regarded these as multiple accounts - especially when gifts are transferred between those accounts.

• EARTHWALKER
    56 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 3:27 AM

I have now alosso, so danke to you.

• Dommyg
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 4:26 AM

Hi

i have just found this site. looks superb.

Does anyone know if this will work on the new Ipad?

Thanks.

RSS