Forums

Help › Forums

post has been deleted

Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:04 PM (53 replies)
  • jvr86
    799 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 5:00 PM

Well, I Think that a 77 in a 9 hole, after a quick look at your stats and your average performance in not right! 

I did found (the hard way) that WGT deviation, "the beast" called by someones, exist and can mess with your game very bad. And what is funny is than in specific situation can be worst. 

I played yesterdat my first 1000cr ready to go, on the new Course. Why? because I won credits in all the ready to go's I entered in that course (23+ so far) and I scored well in most of them.

and this were my scores:  63, 59, 63, 61, 63, 64, 60, 63, 60, 62, 65, 68, 65, 61, 65, 62, 64, 62, 62, 66, 60,......... with an average of 63.

But in the 1000cr ready to go, every time I managed to get to -2 nex hole was followed by a triple bogey. I finished with a triple bogey on 15, birdie 17 and eagle #18 for a beautiful 70. I had 3 triple bogeys in the round, and two of them by 4 putting the green. I missed from 2-3 feet in magical ways. 

I play 100-200 cr ready to go all the time, with good and starndar deviations.

I have entered 3 high stakes ready to go so far, two 500cr and one of 1000cr... and all three of them I wasn't able to score under par. like game was set up for a SCORE CONTROL.

I was playing very well, proof is that I birdie and eagle most of the holes... to finish -2 but... it doesn't feel right when you know that deviation you are getting is not random at all. 

anyway just sharing a bad experience here! Same way I had this bad deviation I had other good ones like my fist 55 in the winter tour qualification few days goo....

• Budman5
    42 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 8:32 PM

This is a business, of course there only a few players winning everything.How do you think they make money, no one said you had to pay, this is a free sight.

And anyone with half a brain would go to the home page check out career earnings lifetime and look at #6 on the list.If you can't figure this sight out by looking at that, then you deserve to lose your money.

Play to have fun, your not going to strike it rich here!!

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 9:02 PM

I too feel that WGT controls the game.  I will be leaving Wgt, when TGO starts!

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:22 PM

esssy:

O yes the old wgt protector lol

wgt worker here

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:51 PM

renniw52:

Disclaimer: This post is not for the top earners, and the ones who never have an issue. This is intended for the folks who have shot a 34 when they knew it should have been a 30. For the poor souls who shot a 30 when it should have been a 28, but those birdie putts hit the rock on the green .02 from going in.

Like one of my last RGs... Hit the ding at 8ft STRAIGHT... and it jumped straight right.... missed by 3 feet... meter jumped a whole quarter inch on the comeback putt and lipped out... I think I shot 31 there.... :(

Personally I don't think they have any control over our games, but I do think there are some issues in the BETA standing of this game...

Beta basically means, we don't know what's wrong, and we can't fix it since we are making so much money from it xD

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 4:28 AM

77 score for 9 holes and you blame WGT? That is total BS.

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 6:40 AM

U guys sounds like crying babies, and u esssy 3000 dollars in a year! ? and 77 for a legend on 9 holes sounds like b/s, u did that on purpose to have something to complain off or why? becouse thats imposible, not even a hack do a score like that.

RSS