Forums

Help › Forums

post has been deleted

Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:04 PM (53 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 9:06 AM

Does anyone else find it amazing how esssy can emit so many words on such a small idea?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 9:14 AM

andyson:
    Does anyone else find it amazing how esssy can emit so many words on such a small idea?

or doesnt know what a punctuation mark is

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 1:11 PM

esssy:

apparently im rank 416 out of 4 million members on wgt which is not bad at all top 500 is pretty cool,,now i know how to play this game and i know when its taken away just from one drive or one approach shot when there was not even one problem with most of the game at all until the last 2 holes or 3.

Ok so if you shot a 77 on 9 holes and your ranked 416 in this game...where do I rank. lol. 

You must have ran into some fair deviations to compile over 8 shots per hole. 

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 3:36 PM

esssy:
    lol andyson it wasnt an idea it is a remark of facts lol

The only fact is YOU shot 77 for 9 holes! Everything else is in your head.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 4:47 PM

esssy:

andyson:

lol andyson it wasnt an idea it is a remark of facts lol

ideas ammmmmmmmmmm wheres the product suggestions lol

come on andy this should get front page on the national lol

cheers

esssy

yup!

Yancy finally found an alien on WGT.... YOU ;)

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 11:26 PM

Um, at some point, you supposed to shout, "April Fool!", preferably while it's still April Fool's Day.

esssy:

a great score of 77 as legend 

If I worked for WGT, I'd *** with Esssy on April 1st.

But if I were Esssy, I'd *** with myself on April 1st, so I could come to the forums and *** about it, and see how many fools there really are.

• jlwtdw359
    124 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 1:59 PM

esssy:

the amount of money you spend on here to be better but mostly the games are played for you and im so happy today getting a great score of 77 as legend cheers wgt

had to keep playing the game to see how far your willing to go

cheers

the fact that you shot a 77 on 9 holes is unreal but doing it at St andrews is even more unreal seeing that you had shot a 31 and a 35 on the same day on St andrews! really crazy to see how far people want to go to make WGT look bad...

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 12:30 PM

Look. 3$$Y shot a 76 on the Front 9 at STA's yesterday. Must have been more deviation!!! 

What a joke. 

RSS