Forums

Help › Forums

post has been deleted

Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:04 PM (53 replies)
  • SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 2:49 PM

So you are having a bad run...swings and roundabouts heard of that ?. i know as well as you sometimes when you hit a poor putt and it flies in the middle of the cup you think  oh that was was lucky...... just like the aussie cricket team they too will be good again one day.

Just because you have you spent $3000 are you expecting preferential treatment of some sort ?

clear your cashe etc lol

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 3:04 PM

You shoot 77 for nine holes and you think it was WGT's fault? Now that's funny.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 3:14 PM

esssy:

you name it

1.speeding the meter up before the click on my shots

2.slowing the meter before my shots

3.pausing the meter before i click for my shots

4.taking yards from my shots

Wait.....

these things aren't normal???

I deal with this every shot m8.

was so mad last night I had to get up and walk outside... after getting metered on three 3 foot putts... I NEVER miss those... 

But in response to your theory that WGT is screwing with you...

I found this... 

WGT FAQs:

Why does my swing meter stutter?

The meter performance is affected by a multitude of variables and affects every player differently due to their location, internet service provider, computer, what is installed on the computer and the settings on the computer/ browser. We are working on several solutions which will make the meter more consistent or perform smoother in more conditions but we do not have a simple or catchall solution that we can release. We do and will continue to seek solutions.

But to be clear WGT does not have any control to vary the meters performance by time, type of game, round or stroke. We cannot target an individual nor a specific stroke. If the meter is performing better or worse at a particular moment it is probably due to congestion between the server and your machine or the current CPU and RAM utilization on your computer.

We have found that most of the issues have to do with the amount of RAM you have and the CPU performance of your system. Running streaming music/video, itunes, anti virus scans, etc... will noticeably degrade the performance of the meter.

Made it bold so it's easy to find...

-Truf

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 3:47 PM

esssy:
    of course its someones fault not like i just started mate and i know how to play the game but it gets taken away from you joker.

You're perfectly correct it is someones fault - yours!

I think it's very very funny lol

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 3:55 PM

I"m still with you esssy. The game has definitely had a mind of it's own lately. I'm not trying to open a can of worms here, just stating the slap in the face facts. I have played long enough on here to know how to make a damn 3 ft putt. When a straight in 3.2 foot putt, hit 4.0 ft on a flat tourney green stops short. That is not on my end, my tourney greens have gone from frozen ice to not mowed in a week from game to game. Just buying balls, spending money, and going no wheres.

Disclaimer: This post is not for the top earners, and the ones who never have an issue. This is intended for the folks who have shot a 34 when they knew it should have been a 30. For the poor souls who shot a 30 when it should have been a 28, but those birdie putts hit the rock on the green .02 from going in.

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 4:07 PM

renniw52:
    Disclaimer: This post is not for the top earners, and the ones who never have an issue. This is intended for the folks who have shot a 34 when they knew it should have been a 30. For the poor souls who shot a 30 when it should have been a 28, but those birdie putts hit the rock on the green .02 from going in.

We ALL have rounds like that but that's not the point. Esssy thinks that WGT are targetting him directly which is plainly nonsense.

A 30 which should have been a 28 is one thing but a 77 for nine holes is another matter.

RSS