Forums

Help › Forums

post has been deleted

Mon, Apr 9 2012 11:04 PM (53 replies)
  • pforest
    5 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 8:23 AM

This is my first post......  I have been reading the statements about the inconsistency with the game and I am amazed at what happens in my game.... I do not play a lot of tourneys nor do I expect to make money...  However, I do play to have fun and get better as time goes along.... I have played every day (except two days when I was out of town) since mid January 2012...  All of a sudden, they are games when nothing seems normal...  Its like wait, because all of a sudden one game will be like you can not do anything wrong...  I just do not get it.....  here today, gone tomorrow.... Not fair....  Yes , I pay to play like everyone else and all I expect is a fair game based on your own skill.... If I figure out how to play well, then by god let me do so......   I am close to quitting all together, simply because if I cant play based on my skill, "BUT RATHER" the games skill, I do not want any part of it......  Thanks for all your posts.......

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 9:47 AM

robertbean55:

I to feel that WGT controls your scoring has a matter of fact i know they do yesterday i shot a 10 under par  on SA then later an since i barley can make par i have been bitching about the same problem now for 2 mos but eve1 says its me an i happen to know its not, I too have spend a lot of money but not no more WGT is fixed so there WGT monitors make the money an win most all the tournaments,an the ppl that are saying that its you an not the game are WGT employees. 

Can someone translate this into English for me please?

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 8:20 PM

Can someone translate this into English for me please?

It says "You are a WGT employee".!.    Any other questions?

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 10:09 AM

Topcat488:
    It says "You are a WGT employee".!.    Any other questions?

Does it? I wonder if my current employer knows that I'm moonlighting?

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 11:19 AM

Jeez, 77 for 9 holes esssy. I'm never gonna moan again. I get the occasional wtf moment and i think it's wgt playing games with me but i can still scrape a 32.

• jonbanjo
    11 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 4:18 AM

I heard a rumor that the pro shop will soon be offering a complete range of tin foil hats to compliment your avatar and to protect you from unwanted 'outside' interference..they come complete with attached weather vane,multi coloured whirligig and a GPS....

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 12:24 AM

jonbanjo:

I heard a rumor that the pro shop will soon be offering a complete range of tin foil hats to compliment your avatar and to protect you from unwanted 'outside' interference..they come complete with attached weather vane,multi coloured whirligig and a GPS....

Standard equipment at my CC.... lmao

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 3:09 AM

Do you REALLY think you can BUY good scores and favours on this game!!!!!!!!!

I have hears and read about people accepting money to THROW a game but never in my life have I heard about people PAYING to throw a game:~))LMFAO

Credits can buy NOTHING on this game except better equipment. It definately can't buy you KNOWLEDGE AND KNOW HOW.

GET A LIFE and stop being so petulant.

Mel 

RSS