Forums

Help › Forums

Beware of Master Tier My Friends

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 12 2012 1:39 PM (24 replies)
  • upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2012 6:17 AM

Wait until you make LEGEND then lol When you enter a tourney & hit of the MASTER tee,s it,s a piece of cake ! Just a friendly warning if you think MASTER OR TOURMASTER is hard LEGEND tee,s is a whole new ball game ! lol ! Well done on making MASTER though it gets easier .   Smokey .

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 10:52 AM

Does Master Tier bite?

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 11:16 AM

Name that tune LOL

DannyPhan:

Welcome to the Master tier.....

Sounds like the makings of a country song there, add the cheating wife and some whiskey and its a hit.

Danny 

• fronny25
    280 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 6:16 PM

hi everyone..

im on master tees now,and i agree,i need a BIGGER wood stick ?,but,can u drop bak to tour-pro if u want,as ive let my avg drop,but still master,

thx

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:31 PM

fronny25:

hi everyone..

im on master tees now,and i agree,i need a BIGGER wood stick ?,but,can u drop bak to tour-pro if u want,as ive let my avg drop,but still master,

thx

There's no going back. Changing to Master is a big jump on here but if you practice you'll soon get the hang of it.

• BighouseBiggiee
    3 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 1:03 AM

Is there an easier way to earn credits other than doing surveys and watching ads?  Just curious, because I need to get me some upgraded clubs.  Being a master with the original WGT clubs bites!

• scottishbloke
    1,277 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 5:52 AM

master tier is ok once you get the back tees worked out, buy a good driver.only thing i struggle is with tournie greens. now the tour masters play with master tier players.like everything else.practise makes perfect.

regards scotty.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 6:40 AM

LOL...Welcome to Master tier...Now the fun begins. When I accidentally turned Master I was at a low level without the equipment to compensate for the longer distances I almost quit and started over but am I very glad I didn't. I thought I was becomming hot chit as a TP then became very humbled. All I can say is play your butt off and it will come around. The game is much more enjoyable now that I am learning to use my longer irons and practically have to use every club in my bag vs driving the piss out of a ball and using short irons. 

• pushcart
    27 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 4:44 PM

Sound Whiny to me

• pushcart
    27 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 4:45 PM

So U know my Wife

RSS