Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • madqaman
    406 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 4:14 PM

Very well played steveharkin, best of luck in the rest of the tourney, you played very well and deserved to win.

And like the above post it was close for about a hole and a 1/2 :)

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 4:50 PM

played an epic match with jvr86. never more than a hole apart, guess I was the lucky 1 and won 1 up. thx a lot jvr86 4 a very nice and entertaining match.

Cheers, GC

• yumezukuri
    9 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 5:04 AM

YankeeJim:

JCOlson owes me a shirt. I have tire tracks all over mine now. Sheesh, didn't even get the license #.

I must admit it was nip and tuck for 2 holes until JC  left. LOL Great putter. Best of luck, JC.  ;-)

Sounds scarily like my match with Minky. I was dreaming of big things after 3 holes, then I was pretty much owned for 12 holes straight :) Minky's putting was outrageous once he got going....

Great to play you though Minky, and a BIG thanks to you Godel for putting together the tournament. I didn't last long, but it sure was great to play against one of the game's best

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 5:35 AM

Just finished my match whit Menutter, a great guy to shoot whit and a great player, we both had some good shots, but i was a bit more lucky then him today....oys wins 6 up!

Great to meet you Menutter, and maybe we will shoot again soon my friend!!

oys :)

• menutter
    154 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 6:09 AM

Thanks for the great match mrdyb. you played well with some great shots. had me bet by the 8 hole but still great to play with a great guy thanks for the game and we will play again .

thanks 

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 7:20 AM

Please except my apologies but i'm going to have to withdraw from the tournament. I'm on holiday/vacation at the moment and the only internet access i have is on a very old and slow laptop that would be impossible to play a 2 player game on.

Good luck to my opponent Laute and sorry i wasn't able to play this match.

Dazza

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 8:56 AM

DAZZA501:

Please except my apologies but i'm going to have to withdraw from the tournament. I'm on holiday/vacation at the moment and the only internet access i have is on a very old and slow laptop that would be impossible to play a 2 player game on.

Good luck to my opponent Laute and sorry i wasn't able to play this match.

Dazza

Sorry to hear that Dazza. Have a great vacation.

• Dianne81
    773 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 9:07 AM

Just won my match. Got an early lead on gordonparker on the front and he was whittling it down on the back before running out of holes.

Great match with top chap

Thank you godelescher for offering this tourney

• gordonparker
    827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 9:14 AM

i got battered by some great putting. losing the will to live with this game.

thank you for putting on this tourney

gordon

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 9:19 AM

gordonparker:
    i got battered by some great putting. losing the will to live with this game.

I feel your pain brother.

RSS