Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • godelescher
    636 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 3:22 PM

63 matches will decide this tournament. So far, 49 have been played.

I just wanted to say "thanks" to everyone who entered the tournament. It's really been a lot of fun for me personally.

...And to everyone who remains, "Good Luck! you're almost there!"

• MarcoCraveiro
    70 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:04 PM

Hi all

I've played my game against dansamcam and i have to say, amazing player and real gentleman!

The game ended 1 up to dan, fair winner!

Outstanding game, Congratulations and good luck on the next round!

Tyvm to godelescher for the invite, was a honour for me to participate!

Marco Craveiro

• dansamcam
    1,739 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 1:49 PM

Played my match with Marco and barely won. It took all 18 holes. The lead went back and forth on the front with Marco finishing 1up. On the back I tied things up on 10. Then we went back and forth and ended up tied going to 18.  We both had serious breakers for bird. Marco was a bit unlucky and his attempt went further by then he wanted, leaving him a tough come back. He missed and I two putted for the win.

Great match Marco! Your a very nice person and one heck of a competitor. :)

Dan

• Aahna
    1,102 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 8:15 PM

Played my match against BIB and all i can say is BIB won fair and square, i lost 3&2 .

Thanks fr the invitation Godelescher and very generous offer too my friend.

Hope we play soon.

Thanks again

J

• Win1Soon
    385 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 8:31 PM

Happy to report I played my round with my appointed surrogate opponent pUGfANmn in a 18 hole ranked round at Kia as requested. I shot -12 (60), pUGfANmn said he would gladly report the card and other info to you godelescher via a private message. God Bless and gl to everyone!

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 9:14 PM

Results of final two 2nd round matches are forthcoming. Thanks all for your patience.

Congrats to Tiffer67, PRIESTESS, Dansamcam, BolloxInBruges, and Kriztjan for making the quarterfinals!

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:22 PM

Hole               Bidi               win1soon                       score

1                     4                      3                                     1 up win1soon

2                     4                      4                                     1 up

3                     4                      4                                     1 up

4                     4                      5                                     AS

5                     2                      3                                     1 up bidi

6                     3                      3                                     1 up

7                     5                      4                                     AS

8                     2                      3                                     1 up bidi

9                     4                      3                                     AS

10                   3                      3                                     AS

11                   4                      4                                     AS

12                   4                      3                                     1 up win1soon

13                   3                      3                                     1 up

14                   3                      3                                     1 up

15                   3                      4                                     AS

16                   4                      4                                     AS

17                   2                      2                                     AS

18                   3                      3                                     AS

You guys get to keep playing

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 12:46 AM

Are this the right tourney where this guys played?? i am waiting for win1soon to play against Terryc74....??

• Bidi
    1,948 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 4:12 AM

godelescher:
    You guys get to keep playing

sorry all for the delay...me and Jason are tryng to do our best to play this match...i tought thath was finished with my poor first 9 but the luck turned by my side!

hope to play in the next hours

Bidi

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 4:28 AM

mrdyb:

Are this the right tourney where this guys played?? i am waiting for win1soon to play against Terryc74....??

They have already played, you now play the winner of Win1soon & Bidi.

RSS