Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • imahokiefan
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 10:47 AM

SgtD, I would love to see all the remaining matches as well.  While I have never streamed a match, if someone can walk me through it, I'd be happy to do it on short notice anytime M-F between 7:30am-5:00pm est! 

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 10:48 AM

SgtDoodles:
    would Livestreaming be possible for the match AllyKennedy vs mrenn29?

Any live streamed matches will have to be coordinated between the players themselves.

The shift in format from 2 player matchplay to 3 player stroke play can affect the rhythm of the game.

I don't think it's really my place to tell anyone their match is going to be live streamed without their consent. That's why I removed mention of streamed matches from the current bracket and the initial post.

If they want to stream their matches, it's their choice, but I haven't asked them.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 12:51 PM

wouldnt it be easy to setup a Skins match with three players, and the streamer simply pick up ball at the tee?

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 2:18 PM

Kriztjan:

wouldnt it be easy to setup a Skins match with three players, and the streamer simply pick up ball at the tee?

That's an interesting idea. It takes the third person out of the mix. It also allows for the game to be rejoined if someone disconnects.

The only drawback is that it takes an investment on everyone's part to play the round.

If that's the only downside and someone wanted to try it out, I would be happy to send a sleeve of balls to both the camera person and the person who ended up on the losing end of the skins match, that way no one takes a financial hit.

Again, it's up to the players, but I like the idea.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 2:24 PM

godelescher:
    The only drawback is that it takes an investment on everyone's part to play the round

Skins can be played for fun but you don't get Legend conditions. Not sure if you do in the pay version either.

• Kriztjan
    1,437 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 3:57 PM

Dont think that any of the remaining players have a problem putting a small amount of C on the line thou

• AllyKennedy
    954 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 10:38 AM

Finished my match with mrenn29. Front 9 was a bit scrappy from both of us, mrenn was on top. Back 9 i got it going and a holeout eagle on 16th to go 2up was decisive, altho in true WGT fashion my next approach shot on 17th went like a laser guided missile straight into the road hole bunker...

I won 2&1 in the end, thanks for an enjoyable match

Just read the posts on streaming now, bit late for this match...maybe for the semi-final though? Re the skins idea, are there not problems when a player picks up their ball with discos and other weird stuff? Havent really played the format myself

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 11:23 AM

Got priestess 4&2,  nothing was dropping for her.  Thanks for the match.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 11:48 AM

Semifinals are set:

• Dansamcam vs AllyKennedy
    • BolloxInBruges vs Kriztjan

Congratulations to all four semifinalists, and a BIG thank you to everyone else!

Tournament Bracket So Far...

(I'm offline all day Wednesday and most of Thursday. Any changes to the bracket will be updated Thursday night)

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2012 3:51 AM

godelescher:
    BolloxInBruges vs Kriztjan

Here is THE MATCH of ALLLLLL match's. This is one I would pay to see...lol.  Good Luck to all 4 semi's. A HUGE GL to our fellow Elite kriztjan. 

I also have to add again, GREAT job godel in running probably one of THE BEST Comm. Org. MP tourns. to date.

RSS