Forums

Help › Forums

$400 Legend Winner: AllyKennedy

Tue, May 15 2012 4:43 AM (331 replies)
  • mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 10:04 AM

Just finish my 2 round match whit my good friend Jared....that was ugly  lol  he had me 5 up on the front, and played very well...back 9 we changed roles....i started to play good and he missed everything...ended up whit me winning 1 up on hole 18.....I am very sorry my friend, didnt feel good to this to you on your birthday and everything....hope you dont kick me out off the CC...:)))

oys wins 1 up

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 10:12 AM

Congrats on the win mrdyb!

You're the first one to make it to the Sweet Sixteen.

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 10:24 AM

Hey gode, whenver you make a new tourne I would like to be included. I suppose it will be in a couple of months.

Eric

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 10:46 AM

Duly noted LOLserver.

The rusty wheels are already turning...  gonna be hard to top this one though :)

• nickolijj
    277 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 11:23 AM

No worries Oys! You beat me fair and square! It's not your fault I couldn't make putts of 3.9 ft (twice) and easy birdie putts on #11 and #17 from inside 10 ft :) Good luck the rest of the way!

• mrdyb
    710 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 12:46 PM

godelescher:

Congrats on the win mrdyb!

You're the first one to make it to the Sweet Sixteen

Thanks a lot sir.....i have a bad fealing i will not be there for long tho....lol  And thank you very much for setting this tourney up!!!  very generous of you!!!!  :)

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 1:19 PM

Just played my 2nd round match with Misstery (Anne). We had a great match that was tight all the way until the last few holes when Anne missed a couple of putts. Was really nice to meet you Anne and I really enjoyed our match :)

• misstery
    705 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 3:15 PM

It was a great match against Chris,

He played some great shots, and the eagle out of the rough was a stunning way for him to win the match. A deserving winner.

Thank you once again for the invite Godelescher.

Good luck in your next round Chris

Anne :)

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 3:20 PM

Steve and I rarely tied a hole. I got 3 up on front, he got it back all square with eagle  on back then a couple birdies for me and I end up winning over Eivets 2 up.

• eivets
    433 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 3:31 PM

It was a well fought match with Don prevailing on the last few holes. The only approach that Don hit that was outside of 10 feet was a shot that hit the stick & bounced off the green 11 yards. Very tough to beat any1 displaying that kind of shot making skill. Well played Don & good luck moving forward.

RSS