Forums

Help › Forums

All WGT "AWARDS"...........MISSING (April 7, 2012)

Mon, Apr 9 2012 2:39 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 1:36 PM

I thought it was JUST MY PROFILE where my AWARDS are "missing".  I checked several other Profiles of my friend's Profiles..........and THEIR "AWARDS" don't show up either.

I sent a message to WGT.....asking them to look into this.

ANYONE else notice this problem???  Is this a WGT "glitch"?

Surely......................................WGT must KNOW, that this will NOT make their MEMBERS happy........can we please get this "glitch" fixed.....soon?  Thanks!

You and I worked VERY HARD to earn all of those AWARDS..........I want to be able to look at mine from time to time.

Bob

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 3:25 PM

Who cares...?? I am sure they will be back shortly and won't really have been missed...!!

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 4:14 PM

Well, I'm sure you're RIGHT.........the AWARDS will most likely be back soon.  But, you say "WHO CARES?"........I do...and I'm sure thousands of other members also care. 

You've reached the Legend Tier.....what's left for you now?  The JOURNEY is a big part of the fun here.  And getting various "awards" for our achievements is a BIG DEAL for most of us.

I seriously DOUBT that WGT went through all of the trouble to set up the AWARDs section of this website......IF they didn't believe it would be a major ASSET to their site.....OR that those AWARDS wouldn't be meaningful to their close to 5 million members.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 4:28 PM

Same problem here too.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 4:51 PM

**********ALSO, just saw where another MEMBER stated here that his 1,500+ CREDITS are MISSING.  That message was in my e-mail box....but, when I went to read it....WGT wouldn't allow me to SEE it..............REALLY???

Many members PAY $$$$$$ for credits, as I do too........I better NOT find ANY of my CREDITS missing................and I want ALL of my AWARDS back and posted ASAP. 

Maybe WGT needs to hire NEW "computer programmers".........????????

This WGT site has approx. 5 million members.....surely WGT can afford to keep this entire site up and running.........properly.  Thanks in advance, WGT.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 5:25 PM

Yes my credits were missing too, but they just came back up. Still no awards though.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sat, Apr 7 2012 6:52 PM
  • mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 2:00 AM

BOBTX61:

But, you say "WHO CARES?"........I do...and I'm sure thousands of other members also care. 

You've reached the Legend Tier.....what's left for you now?  The JOURNEY is a big part of the fun here.  And getting various "awards" for our achievements is a BIG DEAL for most of us.

You misinterpret what I mean by 'who cares'.......what I mean is I wouldn't lose too much sleep worring about the awards missing, it is only for a short period as WGT are probably adjusting part of their software, the same happened recently to some players when they couldn't view their clubs on their profile.

Yes I have reached Legend.....& made the journey the long route playing all the courses & getting to know them....I am still learning & it is an even greater challenge when you get there.....!!!

Happy hitting....

• Herold1959
    1 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 2:41 AM

Hello,

i have the same problem since yesterday evening local time . Good to hear that i am not the only one with this problem.

Hope WGT will fix it soon.

regards Herold

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 10:13 AM

Same prob here, but i am not worry ,it will come back ,,since the last up date there,has been a few  prob  here and there nothing to serius i am sure .....Good day all

• PAGES
RSS