Forums

Help › Forums

All WGT "AWARDS"...........MISSING (April 7, 2012)

Mon, Apr 9 2012 2:39 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Elzsbeth
    7 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 2:06 PM

It seems to have started yesterday, between noon and 2:00 pst I was unable to connect to WGT from Google.  I thought their servers might be down or something.  Later my meters were jumping like crazy, balls would just hang in the air, literally and players were disconnecting left and right.  Today, I am unable to load any leaderboards from my CC tourneys and my awards are totally blank as well.  I've emailed several times with no response, perhaps they don't staff WGT over the weekend.  Anyway, I hope they have everyone's statistics, credits and profiles backed up somewhere so we can rest easy.  It was a lot of work and hours for our achievements to be lost to a hacker, maintenance or upgrade.

Elzsbeth

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2012 4:49 PM

Elzsbeth.....yes, I AGREE with all you have said here.  One would "think", that with a website with something like 5 million members........that they would have an incredible BACKUP system for 100% of everything!

Like I mentioned earlier today......the ADs are still showing up.....ha!  And, actually, I've been able to play rounds of golf here on WGT all day (without issues).....just still don't see any Awards.

Think you may be right......major Holiday....maybe nobody's at the office?  However, as with REAL golf.....I think most members have more time to play "virtual golf" on the weekends than during the week.  Someone needs to stay on top of the site, in the even problems come up.......and get them resolved ASAP.

Bob

• washndry1
    121 Posts
    Mon, Apr 9 2012 2:39 PM

they are adding courses to game they have to take it down to do that  

• PAGES
RSS