Forums

Help › Forums

Peanut Labs - 5 Consolation Credits

Thu, Apr 26 2012 8:25 PM (59 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 9:54 AM

Nice of them, huh? Trouble is the credits never show up, at least not for me. I complained. They ignored me. I contacted WGT early and they graciously awarded 10 credits. For a while the promise went away, but it's back. I was wondering if anyone gets the consolation credits? Or is it just a problem with my account? They currently owe me 30. 

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:07 AM

They've never worked for me either.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:15 AM

peanut who? dont get them here im afraid.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:19 AM

I think way back in the beginning of Peanut Labs I received these once or twice......never since.   When I've contacted them (PL) they always give me the same reply that I was disqualified from the survey and therefore earn no credits.  I have received no response to my argument that I understand I didn't qualify for the survey but that they indicate they are giving me 5 'consolation' credits and then refusing to do so.

I've long since become jaded with the 'new, improved way to earn WGT credits'.  For me, same as Trial Pay, I take what I get when I get them and suck up my lost time when I don't and move along.

Lashe

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:24 AM

ah yes, the  'new, improved way to earn WGT credits'. that little space to the right hand side of the view videos, that hasnt worked from day 1. 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:35 AM

I hear they've got their best people working on the problem.

• MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Wed, Apr 18 2012 10:48 AM

Looks like their 'best person' deleted me too - I just 'earned' 5 consolation credits, but got diddly squat!  And it's not the first time either.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 7:18 AM

andyson:
    I hear they've got their best people working on the problem.

Sweet. Thanks for the chuckle.

Anyway at least now I know it isn't just me. Wonder if Icon will weigh in on this thread with anything?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 19 2012 10:17 AM

I've never gotten the 5 consolation credits but always get the completed survey credits when a survey works.  They probably owe me about 50 of the consolation credits but I wrote them off a while back.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 8:58 AM

back to the subject of surveys. i completed a survey without getting credits (yet again). its well over 24 hours since i did it, so thought its time enough to contact them. problem is, every time i use the contact support route, i keep getting the page re-showing, where you click in the human security code and send. now, ive done this enough times already to know how to do it, and its never failed before. is anybody else having trouble with this lately?. icon, is there trouble on wgt,s end, that i cant fill out the form and send it maybe? cheers. 

RSS