• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 9:26 AM

This thread needs help

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 11:35 AM

Well... 

Lizzie is a long standing member of WGT, and you would do well to remember that...

She simply said that she also tried the peanut labs surveys and did not receive credits, though she did say it in a way that the more feeble-minded members here don't understand.

I've always enjoyed her posts, and you would too if you knew how to read...

As far as the muck-slinging going on in here, let this come to an end, nobody wants to read that garbage.

Contrary to what you may believe bodycarver, you DID start the drama here...

By insulting Lizzie without provocation, you didnt do yourself any favors... While BubbaCrusher reacted way out of line, you created this mess.

let it go and get back on topic...

Personally, I've never checked to see if I've received credits from those consolations, but I have never really cried about 5 credits either...

• MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 2:27 PM

shoop:

I myself love  MS.   Lizzie  !       ;)

He's still here, and still the pervert.  Finished all your wall postings for today?  Best go and start on tomorrow's wall postings then and leave the forum to intellectuals.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 2:40 PM

Yikes! This is even more exciting than Coronation Street!

When this thread first started, I was waiting for Icon to come on with his standard " nothing to do with us" routine, but I guess he's had a look at the way it's developed and decided to give it a wide berth !

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 3:26 PM

Glossopade:
    I was waiting for Icon to come on with his standard

No, BC is this WGT thread police here now (self appointed).

He's also Einstein & Freud all in a nutshell too (no punn, peanuts? shucks?)

& I'm just a piss poor Legend, oh & I don't do any 'tweeting' or facebook.

Maybe I suck at WGT golf, just a pizz poor legend, that's fine.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 10:35 PM

Sadly, with a huge sigh... I really thought someone in authority might address the problem. If you've forgotten, just go to the first  page. It's really quite simple. Peanut Labs is making promises they don't keep. 

So. Keep up the highjacking. I don't care. Mayhap, I'll start another thread. Truly. Peanut Labs needs to be held accountable. 

Peace out. 

ps: if you've half a brain, this should be the last post in this thread.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 5:55 PM

JimbeauC:

Sadly, with a huge sigh... I really thought someone in authority might address the problem. If you've forgotten, just go to the first  page. It's really quite simple. Peanut Labs is making promises they don't keep. 

So. Keep up the highjacking. I don't care. Mayhap, I'll start another thread. Truly. Peanut Labs needs to be held accountable. 

Peace out. 

ps: if you've half a brain, this should be the last post in this thread.

JimbeauC, did you get the issue resolved?  If not, shoot me a message, I have some info for you.  You may already know by now, but BC was right and satisfaction can be had.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 8:25 PM

Bodycarver:
    this forum is useless to try and help or to get help

Hey Carver. 

Thought I'd give you a public THX. 

I haven't followed through on your PM suggestion yet. Still trying to figure out how to phrase it. I truly appreciate the effort to cut through all the B/S and find a solution to the original problem. 

Look me up for a game sometime.

Truly appreciated, my friend.

MKC, 

I think Carver has hit it. Thanx. Good to know some folk still take it seriously.

RSS