Forums

Help › Forums

Peanut Labs - 5 Consolation Credits

Thu, Apr 26 2012 8:25 PM (59 replies)
  • JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 1:30 PM

Pretty much the same, I'm sure I'm owed probably 100 credits but I wrote them off since I get the ones I am owed when I complete something.

• emart510
    1 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 7:45 AM

Glad its not just me having trouble. Thought the idea of credits for surveys was too good to be true....

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:47 AM

emart510:

Glad its not just me having trouble. Thought the idea of credits for surveys was too good to be true....

I've earned thousands of credits by doing surveys. It's only the consolation ones that don't pay.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 8:52 PM

JimbeauC:
    Wonder if Icon will weigh in on this thread with anything?

Kinda weird quoting myself. 

I'd really like to hear what any WGT person has to contribute. 

Could it be that they are a bit embarrassed by Peanut Labs?

Yeah, You can tell, I'm in one of my moods.

• kmarline21
    442 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 10:21 PM

i get  them every time just refersh the page and there they are with the other credits never had a problem

• MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 12:26 AM

JimbeauC:

JimbeauC:
    Wonder if Icon will weigh in on this thread with anything?

Kinda weird quoting myself. 

I'd really like to hear what any WGT person has to contribute. 

Could it be that they are a bit embarrassed by Peanut Labs?

Yeah, You can tell, I'm in one of my moods.

I can tell you what WGT will say... it's nothing ot do with them, you have to contact Peanut Labs.  It's a cop-out on WGT's part, not prepared to support their members.

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 10:34 AM

waste of time......cant earn enuff to buy a lollipop.  u might aswell sit ureself in a barrel of boobs and suck your thumb....

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 10:59 AM

I noticed they don't pony up with the 5 credits? What's up with that? Freakin scammin outfit, a lousy nickle. It's a sucker outfit, award 5 credits, then stiff you. No wonder they call it "Peanut" lab. They screw you for peanuts & waste your freakin time with their penny ante survey.

• TigerGaz
    25 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:08 AM

Its bollocks m8 i ve been doing surveys and thats all i get ,i have stop doing them now cant be arsed !!!!!!!!!! Very poor 

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2012 11:55 AM

They wait until you finish the survey to tell you if you qualify or not!!! Then they tell you you don't qualify and give you a few credits( that never go in ur wallet)..wtf is that? I hadn't done any.. and I won't do any other.. no credits for me, no surveys for them.

RSS