Thu, Apr 26 2012 8:25 PM (59 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 4:33 AM

Oh my!  Was that post really that long?

• MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 4:42 AM

Whilst looking up Jimmy Cricket on Wiki just now, I found the word 'ubiquitous'.  What a fandabbydosey word of the extranormal kind.  It means 'found everywhere'.  I must start using ubiquitous more often.  Reminds be of biskwits too.

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 6:26 AM

Bodycarver:
    If you do not have any thing useful to say in a thread then keep it to your self.  This is a help section not a spamming section. If you want to make useless posts and spams then go back to Facebook where that is all they do. Or did they already kick you off of there also?

Not sure where you got the impression that you have ANY authority to tell ANYONE what they can or can't post, but let me verify for you that it is a mistaken impression.  No one is listening except to laugh and point at the little boy trying to act like a man.

Now, as Lizzie has the right to post whatever she likes on these threads, so to do you have the right to continue to squeak at us to stay on topic, so feel free to continue.  Just don't expect trying to act an authority here is going to do anything but bring scorn and amuse some of us.

And, just for the record, Lizzie used one post to submit an amusing little story.  You have now used what 6-8 posts to complain about it.  Now, tell me again who the spammer is that is wasting everyone's time with off-topic, useless drivel?  Here's a hint:  It's you.

• MioKontic
    4,645 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 9:53 AM

JaLaBar:
    And, just for the record, Lizzie used one post to submit an amusing little story.  You have now used what 6-8 posts to complain about it.  Now, tell me again who the spammer is that is wasting everyone's time with off-topic, useless drivel?  Here's a hint:  It's you.

You're having a laugh!!!  Yeah, me too.

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:15 PM

Who on here has done any thing to help the question at hand. Only me. I have found who to talk to for this issue and have been awarded 2,992 credits that were not given to me for surveys. I can help any one do the same. It takes one letter and its done. I will not discuss it on here because it is pointless. If someone has lost credits while doing surveys. Shoot me a PM and I will help you get them back. You may be surprised at how many you did not get paid. 

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:22 PM

Almost forgot. 

You guys can spam all you want to now as no one but you will be reading this section again. I know I will not.

Take care all. Remember this is a golf forum. Not Facebook. So talk about golf on here. Not about Bubba and his cell mates. Maybe Bubba is ready to come out of the closet. So he may want to talk to all of you. IF you will listen. LMAO

See what I learned from you guys. How to spam away. 

Sorry Bubba for targeting you in the spamming, but your violent attitude and profanity make you an easy target.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 2:20 PM

Bodycarver:

Almost forgot. 

You guys can spam all you want to now as no one but you will be reading this section again. I know I will not.

Take care all. Remember this is a golf forum. Not Facebook. So talk about golf on here. Not about Bubba and his cell mates. Maybe Bubba is ready to come out of the closet. So he may want to talk to all of you. IF you will listen. LMAO

See what I learned from you guys. How to spam away. 

Sorry Bubba for targeting you in the spamming, but your violent attitude and profanity make you an easy target.

You are off your f'n rocker BB brain. You act like you know me, you don't know shyt from fat meat. It's you that made the fool of yourself by tryin to play 'forum policeman".

Grow up and  grow a pair, and meanwhile, keep your mouth shut about me. Like harass people in an open forum? What a mental giant you are pal.

So YOU go get yourself some Psych/ shrink help Bozo & keep your big fat yap shut about me while your at it.

Gotta love an internet tough guy. What are you gonna shoot me a stuff me like a Turkey "Bodycarver". lmao, real mental giant aren't you.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 3:55 PM

JaLaBar:

Bodycarver:
    If you do not have any thing useful to say in a thread then keep it to your self.  This is a help section not a spamming section. If you want to make useless posts and spams then go back to Facebook where that is all they do. Or did they already kick you off of there also?

Not sure where you got the impression that you have ANY authority to tell ANYONE what they can or can't post, but let me verify for you that it is a mistaken impression.  No one is listening except to laugh and point at the little boy trying to act like a man.

Now, as Lizzie has the right to post whatever she likes on these threads, so to do you have the right to continue to squeak at us to stay on topic, so feel free to continue.  Just don't expect trying to act an authority here is going to do anything but bring scorn and amuse some of us.

I agree J. This clown is a Lunatic isn't he this "BoobyCarver". Lizzie & I made a light hearted post and this 'ghestapo' agent busted our chops, called us spammers & prolly kicked outta face book blah blah blah, yada yada.

We got ourselves an official WGT policeman folks! Watch what the hell you say. BodyCarver will track you down and skin you alive, at least that's what his Username & Pic indicate.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 4:34 PM

Bodycarver:
    I'm so sorry that I was not an inmate once like you, but rather the one putting criminals like you in prison. 

Well done in getting your credits.

As an aside, for one who claims to be the law.....it is not very wise to call out someone as a criminal when you have no proof that they have ever been convicted of any crime.....there is the matter of defamation and it would cost you a lot more than the credits you got refunded (and before you even think of jumping down on me like you did others here, I am a practising lawyer of over 20 years).

Just saying....

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 4:36 PM

Peanut Labs.

RSS