Mon, Oct 19 2009 3:13 PM

Not me I like to play all 5 holes.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 4:49 PM

TarheelsRule:

Not me I like to play all 5 holes.

BRILLIANT!!!  EPIC!!!!   5 Stars! 

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner in the "POST OF THE YEAR" category!

(Thanks TarheelsRule... I honestly LOL'd on that one and got really wierd looks from the Mrs. )

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 4:59 PM

Hey!  Then I should get the "Assist of Year" award!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 5:13 PM

Doublemochaman:

Hey!  Then I should get the "Assist of Year" award!

.. or just change your name to "Straight man"..  lol

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 7:08 PM

Yes there should be concede putt , concede hole and forfiet game buttons

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 9:36 PM

Looks like the UPDATED "Coming Soon" answers our input...in case you haven't checked already.

Please click here.

Good Stuff.

• TarheelsRule
    5,471 Posts
    Mon, Oct 19 2009 9:51 PM

Thanks for the lead in Double.  You teed it up and I hit it on the green or in or case in the pond.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2009 7:31 AM

Hehehe... maybe we can go on tour as the newest comedy team: Tar & Double.

• dmkhorns
    8 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2009 12:09 PM

A "Concede Putt" button and "Concede Hole" button are redundant.  If I concede my opponent's putt for a par, and I have a putt for a bogey, then my concession would give my opponent a par and the win for the hole. No need to concede both the hole and the stroke. 

In the example above regarding Kiawah 17: Player A hits two balls into the water on Kiawah 17, and Player B hits it on the fringe.  Player A hits his next shot (his 5th) onto the green, and the best he can score is a 6.  Player A would then concede Player B their next shot.  Player A loses the hole with a 6 to Player B's 2, and they move on. 

I do think that there should be a "Good-Good" button for situations where both players have short putts to halve the hole.  I'm willing to concede your putt only if you're willing to concede my putt.  If we mutually concede, the hole is halved and we move on.  If one person wants to make the other putt, that is their prerogative.  This is the way match play works on a real golf course.  

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Dec 14 2010 4:53 PM

If you hadn't seen the news, we've implemented some new play modes and features that folks have been asking for.  Hope you like them!

http://www.wgt.com/news/archive/2010/12/14/new-alt-shot.aspx

RSS