Forums

Help › Forums

Re: You can have the money but not the title.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 10 2024 9:06 AM (4 replies)
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,513 Posts
    Mon, Apr 8 2024 10:43 AM

This is basically what I was being told here. No further comment.

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Tue, Apr 9 2024 9:55 PM

It does show a “/1” by your name at least.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,513 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2024 1:34 AM

Yes, but according to the leaderboard, I was the runner-up, ranked at the 2nd place.

My understanding is in the event of a score tie in multi-round tournament, the player submitting a better score in the latest round prevails. (And that's why I've got the winner's purse, I assume?)

I don't know whether this leaderboard error is a known issue or maybe it's just me who's never seen it before and didn't know, but I just wanted to post it so that WGT becomes aware of it in case they didn't.

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2024 5:55 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

I don't know whether this leaderboard error is a known issue or maybe it's just me who's never seen it before and didn't know, but I just wanted to post it so that WGT becomes aware of it in case they didn't.

Yes, this is a known issue. 

The first tie breaker is not the final round, but it is the final 9 holes. In theory, the payouts have been correct, but the leaderboard visual as been wrong since the update before this last one. Also In theory, the issue was resolved with the last update. However, even if that was the case, it was too late for any tourneys started before the update.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,513 Posts
    Wed, Apr 10 2024 9:06 AM

I see. Thank you for the clarification, Brett! 👍

RSS