• gil45
    60 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 2:29 PM

go in and disable the pepper flash that is the problem

• jameskye
    6 Posts
    Sun, Apr 14 2013 4:22 PM

coolsenior:

Im having the same problem with Chrome. I have IE10, and it has a jerky meter, and chrome works fine, except for the space bar. Does firefox work ok? Frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick

i was playing a round earlier on with an American and he was telling me FF would not even load WGT at all.

I was playing WGT one day with no issues regarding space bar , went to play next day and thought my space bar was broken , until i went onto an other forum and seen my space bar was working perfectly normal.

• Bulldogbailbond
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 15 2013 5:57 PM

Getting pretty sick and tired of this space bar issue.  Does WGT not look or listen to it's players? FIX THE DAMN SPACEBAR ISSUE PLEASE.

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 1:08 AM

WGTicon, WGTanybloodyone !

Please sort this NOW ! it is making the greatest online golf game unplayable !

• jameskye
    6 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 1:30 AM

Helen i went into Google Chrome settings and had to disable one of the Adobe flash player and change the setting on the other one. and it solved the problem right away.

go to google and type in disable pepper flash player and you click on the link that takes you to a web site called newtriks.com follow the step x step and you get use of space bar back .

well it worked for me anyway :D

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 5:29 AM

gil45:

go in and disable the pepper flash that is the problem

How?? Are you sure this is the issue?? It would be awesome if you started a thread explaining how to fix this.

• johnnyshank
    28 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 6:15 AM

the pepper flash is embeded in chome, go to plug ins to diable, but i would recomend maxthon browser to play wgt i've never had a problem with this browser.

• itybtyrob
    18 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 6:25 AM

Same here.  I dumped Firefox some months ago due to issues with Flash.  Chrome was working fine, during one round, then no spacebar during the next and all subsequent rounds.  Extremely annoying.  Just one more reason to curse WGT.

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 11:26 PM

jameskye,

Thank you for your advice, I'm sure it would work if i had the first bloody idea about what all was written when i tried what you suggested, lol but unfortunately I don't !

I simply an not technically minded enough to follow those instructions.

I'm going to have to rely on WGT to come up with a bloody fix SOON,

Helen.

• stormywind
    2,963 Posts
    Tue, Apr 16 2013 11:48 PM

Hope this helps Helen :) if you have 2 running ...Disable the pepperflash

Unfortunately it didn't help me with the space bar issue , but might be worth a look to see if you have more than 1 running

Enable or disable Adobe Flash Player

These instructions apply to Google Chrome on Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome OS.

1. Type chrome:plugins in the address bar to open the Plug-ins page.
    2. On the Plug-ins page that appears, find the "Flash" listing.
      • To enable Adobe Flash Player, click the Enable link under its name.
      • To disable Adobe Flash Player completely, click the Disable link under its name.

Note: If you've previously installed Adobe Flash Player separately, you'll see two files listed for the plug-in. If both are listed as enabled, the version bundled with Chrome will be used. To enable a specific version of Adobe Flash Player, click Details in the upper-right corner of the page. Then click the Enable link for the version of Adobe Flash Player you want to enable.  

RSS