Space Bar Not Working?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 30 2016 8:20 PM (93 replies)
  • TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 3:53 AM

helen1972:

Totally had enough of this !

I do not have the technical knowledge to either understand or solve this problem, I just DO NOT, disable this, enable that, literally means nothing to me.

Since joining WGT I have spent a considerable amount of money playing a game I love.

This level of service is completely unacceptable, WGT can try to blame others ! but this Is your game, therefore the responsibility Is yours !

I would suggest that you give this issue your undivided time and attention to sort It out, regardless of who you blame !!!!!

One very unhappy PAYING customer.

p.s. I'm guessing a claim for a refund of all money I have spent on WGT If you don't fix this issue would be ignored ?

Click on the link below, it's a walkthrough on how to reslove the space bar problem.

http://newtriks.com/2012/12/01/how-to-disable-the-chrome-pepper-flash-player/

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 4:29 AM

helen1972:
    Totally had enough of this .I do not have the technical knowledge to either understand or solve this problem, I just DO NOT, disable this, enable that, literally means nothing to me.

Oh Helen. Just find the link to Maxthon 3 and download it. It might just solve all of your problems. Hugs.

?lang

If you scroll down the page you'll find Maxthon 3 under History Products, You can use Maxthon Cloud but it tends to crash rather a lot.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:27 AM

HWei:
    I've tried Maxthon myself it sux .Don't waste ur time w/this browser that's my opinion

opinions are like a$$holes.......every body has one :)

maxthon handles this game better by far.

FWIWIMHO the best version of Maxthon is : Maxthon 3.5.2.600 Beta available on the right hand side. It's the version I've always returned to after trying the other versions. The newest versions (using newer flash)....aren't as good.

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:36 AM

@ thebigeasy707 ,hope u not talking bout urself opinions are like a$$holes.......every body has one :)

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:39 AM

HWei:

@ thebigeasy707 ,hope u not talking bout urself opinions are like a$holes.......every body has one :)

I'm no different from everyone else :)

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 9:44 AM

thebigeasy707:

HWei:

@ thebigeasy707 ,hope u not talking bout urself opinions are like a$holes.......every body has one :)

last time i looked i had an a$hole 

I'm no different from everyone else :)

LOL Just Checking  ; )

• BuckArcher
    38 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 2:26 PM

So, I tried disabling the pepperflash and found I only have 1 listed.  So was unable to do it.  Researched some of the options listed above and found this:

Windows 8 users: Due to system limitations, only plug-ins using Pepper API, such as Flash, Native Client, and Chrome PDF Viewer will function properly when Chrome runs as a Windows 8 app. Learn more about plug-in free browsing from Microsoft

I am on windows 8, so sounds like I am SOL.  Funny thing is, the spacebar worked fine on this machine until about a week ago.

Anyone with any more ideas, I am all ears.

• Russell05
    17 Posts
    Mon, Apr 22 2013 3:03 PM

I too use chrome. If I disable the pepper flash the meter gets stupid. With pepper flash disabled I can make the meter better if i go to full screen but you can't type in full screen. I have tried Maxthon Cloud, Maxthon 3, IE and Comodo Dragon. All have the studder in the meter. This could be fixed. I know wgt said they are working on it so where do we stand.

Guess i would rather have a smooth meter and just not type.

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 2:32 AM

BuckArcher:

So, I tried disabling the pepperflash and found I only have 1 listed.  So was unable to do it.  Researched some of the options listed above and found this:

Windows 8 users: Due to system limitations, only plug-ins using Pepper API, such as Flash, Native Client, and Chrome PDF Viewer will function properly when Chrome runs as a Windows 8 app. Learn more about plug-in free browsing from Microsoft

I am on windows 8, so sounds like I am SOL.  Funny thing is, the spacebar worked fine on this machine until about a week ago.

Anyone with any more ideas, I am all ears.

I found this maybe it will help:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html#main-pars_header

• SimonHewlett
    204 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 4:53 AM

This is getting silly now. Surely you guys (WGT) and resolve an issue like this!

RSS