Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:53 PM (207 replies)
  • gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 6:45 PM

Attention! This thread is no longer current. Please visit our current thread to join this tournament or ask questions about it.

WGT Belt

… from the hacks to the legends, there’s a title for everyone … but only one can be crowned WGT Champion ...

Ø  To sign up, just comment below with your name (spelled the way you want it), your WGT tier, and your current scoring average.

Ø  For each tier (Hack, Amateur, Pro, Master, Legend) there will be one person who holds the tier belt. The first belt-holder will be determined by lowest scoring average in each tier.

Ø  Challengers will come on a first come, first serve basis – those who sign up early will challenge the belt-holder before those who come later. There will be a challengers list that shows you when, approximately, you can challenge the belt-holder.

Ø  Belt-holders and challengers must figure out a time to play on their own, but one of them must send me a personal message at least 10 hours before the match so I and my fellow organizer EllisSpice can adequately publicize each bout.

Ø  Matches must be ranked 9-hole rounds, but the belt-holder can choose whatever course he likes. Matches are stroke-play format, so all nine holes must be completed. When the match is completed, the loser moves down to the bottom of the challenger list.

Ø  In the event of a tie, the match will be called a draw with the belt-holder keeping his/her title and the challenger moving to the bottom of the list.

Ø  In the event of a disconnection, the match will be called a draw with the belt-holder keeping his/her title and the challenger moving to the fifth spot from the top on the challenger list. However, if the belt-holder disconnects more than twice for whatever reason, he/she loses the belt, and the top two people on the challenger list will play a match for the title, with a coin flip deciding who can choose the course.

Ø  If a player moves up a tier (which can be done by either being promoted by WGT Tier or by defending the belt for 30 days) while holding the belt, the top two people on the challenger list will play a match for the title, with a coin flip deciding who can choose the course.

Who will handle the pressure of defending their title?

Who will take the rare opportunity to win the coveted belt?

Who will be crowned WGT Champion?

Entries are now open and never close.

Matches will begin the First of September.

You will be sent a personal message when it is your turn to challenge the belt-holder.

Understand that the WGT Belt may be edited or have things added or subtracted so check back to this front page often.

Thank you,

Gaoerfuqiu & ellisspice

WGt belt organizers

• nh1977
    91 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 7:07 PM

Count me in pro tier ( 70.67 ) current avg.

thanks

• MyNadsItch
    119 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 7:16 PM

MynadsItch 65.43

• WhiteTee
    34 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 7:25 PM

WhiteTee 73

• Kobalt46
    276 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 7:39 PM

ok i will try   66.33 master

• BabyBulldog
    64 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 7:41 PM

BabyBulldog 69.70 Pro Count me in!

• kyan
    36 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 7:54 PM

kyan pro 69.69

• MakingThePutts
    2 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 7:59 PM

I'm in ARod007 67.21

• gaoerfuqiu
    443 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 8:04 PM

MakingThePutts:

I'm in ARod007 67.21

Sorry ARod007, oops I mean "MakingThePutts", but you slipped up. You made a second account specifically so you could make the Seasonal Match Play tournaments. It makes sense ... you already have a reputation of starting but not finishing tournaments ... so you created a new account to wipe the slate clean and make the tournaments you always wanted to. Sorry but I have to report you. You will be disqualified from WGT Belt.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2009 8:08 PM

jasondement master   67.27

thats funny gaoerfuqiu  roflmao

RSS