Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Belt

Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:53 PM (207 replies)
  • EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Nov 9 2009 8:01 AM

A. This is the wrong thread.

B. You're already signed up! You just played, and lost!

• numbat
    10 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2010 6:37 PM

i would like to sign up,

name numbat

pro

66.9 average

• JKeezy
    7 Posts
    Wed, Mar 24 2010 8:23 AM

sign me up

jkeezy

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 4:17 PM

legends belt match

lilrob88 defeats taternater in a nine hole match play on st andrews 2up

super nice guy that tater is :)

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:26 PM

Well, after a break of a month from the game (not on purpose mind), I'm back, although I don't know for how long. However, I have news.

The WGT Belt is officially movng to www.wgtls.co.uk. The sign-ups are already open, and the tourney will start Saturday, 17th of April. In order to sign-up, all will have to do is sign-up to the site, if you haven't already, and then the tourney.

I do, however, plan to do a final tourney for all active past champs, who will play for the 'World' Title!

Finally, I have to thank all of the players for playing their games and making this a great tourney, and Gaoerfuqiu, Coolswing, Kobalt46 and Jtxpress for helping me with this tourney. Nothing could have been possible without you 4.

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:46 PM

Signed up, waiting for activation key.  What else can we do on that site?  Is that the same site as the WMPL?

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:50 PM

neildiamond11790:

Signed up, waiting for activation key.  What else can we do on that site?  Is that the same site as the WMPL?

The WMPL is run by Nivlac on this site, not on WGTLS.

WGTLS is also known as 'The ladders', and has 3 different 'ladders', an another ladder for teams, known as 'Guilds', a monthly set of league tables and a knockout tourney every Sunday. The site also hosted a Ryder Cup last year, and will do so again this year! (As well as the belt)

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 12:53 PM

...And I've made a rookie mistake! This is the wrong thread!

RSS