Forums

Help › Forums

Yellow Caution Sign

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 21 2010 12:57 PM (27 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 12:36 PM

Don't know how to describe it, but the game froze and a new window appeared which I have never seen before.  Should have saved the screen.  Anyway, I was in the middle of the 9 hole unlimited tourney when this happen.  The screen displayed a yellow sign with an explanation point.   I had to log back into WGT and continue my round.  The best way I could describe it was a caution sign.  Does anyone here know or seen this sign.

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 2:15 PM

I've not seen that one BUT I can confirm I am experiencing horrible performance from WGT today.  I just posted it in a separate thread "Ready Go #1522 Play Suspended."

Something is definitely up.

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 2:21 PM

Hmm...I just tried a MP game, and game never loaded after 1st hole scorecard.  :(

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 4:49 PM

I've seen it a couple of times Infinito.  Had to do the same thing you did to continue the game.  It looked something like this..

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:13 PM

That is exactly what I saw on a bluish black background.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:55 PM

Happened to me 30 mins ago in a multi match. I don't know exactly what caused it but I know how it happened. It's definitely a Flash beta/Chrome combo platter. After reading in this forum about the Flash beta I uninstalled the version I had, DL'd the beta version and installed it.

First match everything looked good-nice and smooth, everything on like usual. Second match, second hole bang-big white screen with the yellow warning. Closed the browser and tried restarting but that wasn't happening in Chrome. I opened FF and finished the match that way.

The Flash site doesn't include Chrome in their browser list and my guess is that the 2 don't work right together. Somebody please correct me where I'm wrong or point me to the solution. My workaround is going back to what I had before I screwed it up. LOL. TY

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:57 PM

I got it while using the Flash beta in Firefox

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 2:29 AM

Which version of beta.  I've narrowed it down to version 2.  I believe it has something to do with increase security measures that the version 2 has implemented.  I've have since reverted back to version 1 with no issues.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 3:08 AM

I have 10.1.51.45 installed.

• Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:32 AM

Where do you look to find out what Flash version you have?

Warren

RSS