Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rude players.

Mon, Feb 12 2018 9:19 AM (24 replies)
  • Mesmorizer
    614 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 1:59 PM

WilliamRNewmanJr:

I'm Lucky to have a few friends that wants me to understand this Game and also get better at it.

What FRUSTRATES me is the ones the snubs me in a game I create to play! If my Friends was available I'ld be playing with them Pro's. Its the other so call PRO's that gives the WGT a Bad Rap!

Guys I've work my BUTTE off getting my scores down to a 95/Hack. It took me allot of playing to just now starting to understand this game somewhat.

Just because I don't have the TOP Gears or TOP anything, I play with what I can get!

So Please remember, the Pro's even in a PGA Tournaments in PRO/AM's helps the Amateurs out on how to play Better. This is your WAKE UP call to never just not want to play with us HACK or Amateurs, but we wanna learn it from the Best also! If you cannot do that, then you do not deserve to be even playing the Game!

Thanks!

William

Wanted to respond to this post as I thought it was awsome and how I felt when 1st starting this game. When I play games sadly I only look for Master or higher players, my main reason for this is belive it or not even looking for player higher then Master it can be tough finidng a game because people I think get nervious about playing a Legend? have no idea really but I consider that rude and play any player because thats the point of a game to have fun. I dont play for credits mind you or I would be more selective and probably only play Legends then. But on to your post if your interested and see me green I will play you anytime you like you can friend me if you like and hook up for a round. Your post was well written and understandable.

@TS: I agree that there are alot of rude players out there, thankfully WGT has created the block option and I suggest people use it. Really WGT cant kick out all people for being rude in a game. Everyone has a bad day and can come across rude. Now with that being said, there is a HUGH differance in being rude versus vulgar by using racial remarks, sexist remarks etc. and WGT will and should respond to this people with a suspension and worse if the behavior continues.

Mes.

PS: I have to point out I know of at least one player that has blocked me and I found it funny. The reason I was blocked, we played a MP match, I whooped him and was chatting freindly in the window. He was rude and to top it off disconnected when I was going to putt for the win. He came back three mins. later and forfeited the match. I left a post on his wall about how rude that was and he posted back that will teach me for the comentary and Chat in the window, he also blocked me because of that. That is rude behamvior and I would not have played him again, thankfully he has blocked me so great, does he deserve WGT to go suspend him or kick him, heck no guy was probably having a bad day or just a sore loser they exist but dont need to be kicked off a game. Just my 2 cents.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 11:19 AM

Being the old timer I am on here and knowing the rules, I won't mention names. Just played an AS on RSG. Oh my goodness, I chose the lowest tiered player as a partner. I guess he expected me to put every shot where he had a 1 foot putt. He started with his comments on hole 4 and never let up. Cussing me out in a foreign language and  conceding long putts to the opponents. I simply stated, maybe you need to play alone. This person supposedly started in Jan 2018, has 9 ranked rounds and is giving me his nonsense, not a prime candidate for WGT. Would love to call him out, but won't.

• duffputt
    314 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 11:32 AM

+6 years?

cool :-)

• ClassicBass
    2 Posts
    Sun, Feb 11 2018 5:39 PM

Yes, third or fourth time i’ve encountered a player who felt the need to be rude when I was setting up my shot and still had 20 seconds to hit the ball!  I just block them and move on - it owould be great if everyone could be decent, but our world (and mostly it’s the folks in the US (sad to say as I am an American) that are the rudest.  Would be nice if they would get some negative consequences from their actions, but I just hope I’ll never have to play them again.  I also find it annoying when players forfeit a game because they’ll lose - just play the game out, they shouldn’t be allowed to forfeit just because they are going to lose anyway.  Poor players!

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Mon, Feb 12 2018 9:19 AM

no post...nothing changes

RSS