Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Very close to posting names.

Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:09 AM (74 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 5 2012 9:59 PM

WGTpizza:

for now it's more effective to optimize what we have. 

But you are not doing this, how about moving threads to their correct place within the forums? As so many people on here seem incapable of this simple task. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 12:56 AM

WGTpizza:

pjctas0822:
    Doesn't this community deserve a better forum?

This has been a request for some time now. We will look for a better forum someday I'm sure, but for now it's more effective to optimize what we have. Changing forum platfoms would be an enormous undertaking, from what I understand.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

How so? Would probably take a week to get everything transferred over and another week to get the customization done. Come on its not like I am asking you to fix the meter skips lol.

Guess Ill stick around a few more years to see if by then someone will have the sense enough to know how to switch over .

It really isn't that hard even a 12 yr old could do it. A smart 12 yr old but 12 nonetheless.

• unclenewy
    334 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 4:00 AM

WGTpizza:
    With this subject, all we can say is that we are doing everything within our power to produce a community free of any wrongdoings

Not really true that statement though is it?

You sell level up bars and xp boosts, supplying fuel for the sandbaggers and multi accounters and then tell us all that you're working on stopping it. How stupid do you think we all are??

Basically you're telling us you're trying to get rid of all the junkies by giving em drugs.

Edit :- It's been 3 days now Icon with no reply. You've replied to everything else so why not this?

Again, you say you are doing everything to stop wrongdoings but continue to make it easy for sandbaggers and multi accounters to level up. 

We all know it's just for profit which , for me, is fine, as you are a business after all. But don't try and tell us you are doing all you can to stop it, when clearly you're not.

And why not give all legends, regardless of level, a completely unlocked shop instead?That would be a lot fairer, keep all the genuine players happy and there would be a mass sale of R11's and other stuff instantly.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Oct 6 2012 8:59 PM

unclenewy:
    Basically you're telling us you're trying to get rid of all the junkies by giving em drugs.

Hey that worked in the Infamous Needle Park lol.

You familiar with that park? Google it.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Oct 15 2012 10:09 AM

This thread has run it's course. Feel free to make another thread with any other subject than the original intention.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS