Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Is this the way to speak to a fellow player?

Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:13 AM (19 replies)
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:13 AM

McHola:

"U R A JOKE!"

Only 6 weeks into the game & U R already a TOUR Master. At level 63 you got most of the increases free by using credits. With all the fancy clubs & balls U use, U R either an employee of WGT or you got the money from mommy & daddy. It is not cheap to have all those fancy clubs & play those expensive balls. Sorry sonny, U get no respect from me yet. Until U reach a level in the high 90's & have recorded several HIO's with masterful scores U R just another scammer looking to take advantage of all the good golfers who have played long & hard to get the respect. Write 2 me , say after 2 yrs. of play & then we can see if U R really good or just a FLUCK!

Thanks bud, appreciate that BS view.  Now please apologise if you have the balls to actually man up about that comment and admit that you are a tad jelly belly.

WGT No names here, do not delete this please. There is no need as no breach in T&C's..  I personally think it will benefit the community (well my last thread would of opened up others minds and maybe stop the cruddy posting on peoples walls and nothing wrong with the truth as you've turned a blind eye to alot worse threads/posts.

WGT (yes you have mail off me) You condone this then?  Is this how you see fit to keeping customers here, leave that comment but wipe my post? most unfair!!

respect is dimishing at  fast rate    :(

Hi McHola,

Sorry you had to deal with a donkey. I would agree with some of the others, just report it and they will handle it. 

I am the exact same, win or lose, and treat everyone the same all the time. Oddly, I had a donkey post some stuff on my wall. I reported it along with a screen shot...poof, no more problem.

Lastly, for anyone dealing with these donkeys, just leave their harassment on your wall...they are the ones looking foolish.

Happy golfing

RSS