Forums

Help › Forums

Is this the way to speak to a fellow player?

Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:13 AM (19 replies)
  • McHola
    209 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:37 AM

I undersand why PJ is saying about settling the matter privately and am a firm believer in such thing, apart from this time as he was trying to make me look a fool in public (I can do that well myself TY.. lol) So IMHO it is only right to addess this in public as another player might think the same as said fool and this thread 'might' just stop another unprovoked attack on me...! 

Such threads like this could stop the ignorance of others..!

TY Gerald and Chris

Alanti, I nomally 'rise above the keyboard warriors' but this one touched a nerve, I'm dealing with a bereavement (close family) and that monster decided to mention said persons in his ignoranus post.

I have sent the git a friend request as I want to empower him with a little more intelligence on this subject, but to no avail, so I will be dealing with this either way in public or or privately as that post is disgustingly wrong..!

I do find it disturbing what gerald said, that some are still out there after they've been reported (wgt?)

Peace all, happy golfin..

• borntobesting
    9,686 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 3:06 AM

pjctas0822:

WGT will do something if you send proof and handle this matter privately. I can attest to that. It should never have to go that far though.

MCHOLA let it go and come hang with us over at ECCC you would never be treated that way there I promise.

pj have you looked at His activities??? He is posting other peoples walls much worse things than he is complaining about here. If he wants to be treated with respect from fellow players then he needs to do the same.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 4:22 AM

borntobesting:

pjctas0822:

WGT will do something if you send proof and handle this matter privately. I can attest to that. It should never have to go that far though.

MCHOLA let it go and come hang with us over at ECCC you would never be treated that way there I promise.

pj have you looked at His activities??? He is posting other peoples walls much worse things than he is complaining about here. If he wants to be treated with respect from fellow players then he needs to do the same.

Yes I have and have read some of the retaliations also. 2 wrongs dont make a right but I guess it sure does make you feel better :)

Some people come to these sites and get pleasure out of making other people look foolish , but in real life 9 out of 10 those same people would get their face beat in or were bullied as children . I would probably have said something also but it has to end somewhere.....

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 7:43 AM

borntobesting:

pjctas0822:

That aimed at me?  If so take off the pluralised rubbish as that's untrue..!

e2a:  why would I want any kind of respect off a player like that..!

All my negative posts are directed at him, he touched a RAW nerve and I'm dissppointed that you see it the other way!   Oh well, no skin off my nose....

GL ATB golfin borntobesting

Rob

• Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Thu, Nov 1 2012 2:52 PM

Hello McHola.  I think that most of us are tired of "Forum Trolls" and "Profile Trolls" which are the same.  Trolling around can be even funny if one uses only light and self-laughing good humor, but when dark humor, sarcasm and insults take place, we all feel attacked and I am 100% with your sentiments expressed.

There's not much I can say but in the attempt to make you laugh a bit, here I share with you the ultimate solution for "Forum + Profile Walls' Trolls" ... Enjoy it my friend and don't forget that there are a lot more "Good Guys" than monsters ... Cheers !

THE FORUMS' TROLL BUSTER DELUXE

kFZVSRo9M7qKu6gmmhjo.htp

• McHola
    209 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 3:21 AM

ROFL

You've made my day Q'... most impressed..!

ATB n happy golfin

Rob

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Fri, Nov 2 2012 10:52 AM

Bumped 

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Nov 5 2012 10:50 AM

• Image captured using VVCap

RSS