Forums

Help › Forums

Is this the way to speak to a fellow player?

Tue, Nov 6 2012 6:13 AM (19 replies)
  • McHola
    209 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 1:18 PM

"U R A JOKE!"

Only 6 weeks into the game & U R already a TOUR Master. At level 63 you got most of the increases free by using credits. With all the fancy clubs & balls U use, U R either an employee of WGT or you got the money from mommy & daddy. It is not cheap to have all those fancy clubs & play those expensive balls. Sorry sonny, U get no respect from me yet. Until U reach a level in the high 90's & have recorded several HIO's with masterful scores U R just another scammer looking to take advantage of all the good golfers who have played long & hard to get the respect. Write 2 me , say after 2 yrs. of play & then we can see if U R really good or just a FLUCK!

Thanks bud, appreciate that BS view.  Now please apologise if you have the balls to actually man up about that comment and admit that you are a tad jelly belly.

WGT No names here, do not delete this please. There is no need as no breach in T&C's..  I personally think it will benefit the community (well my last thread would of opened up others minds and maybe stop the cruddy posting on peoples walls and nothing wrong with the truth as you've turned a blind eye to alot worse threads/posts.

WGT (yes you have mail off me) You condone this then?  Is this how you see fit to keeping customers here, leave that comment but wipe my post? most unfair!!

respect is dimishing at  fast rate    :(

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 2:25 PM

Very Very sorry to say, WGT wil do nothing. That is a fact. Player can use language, racist comments, or whatever they heart desires, and WGT will do nothing, that i can assure you.

Gerald

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 4:29 PM

WGT will do something if you send proof and handle this matter privately. I can attest to that. It should never have to go that far though.

MCHOLA let it go and come hang with us over at ECCC you would never be treated that way there I promise.

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 4:55 PM

McHola .. sorry u had to be subjected to such ignorant stupidity ..

i myself have been subjected & accused of more or less the same, maybe not as harsly, but none the less .. i'm positive u're better than to allow urself being dragged down to the gutter where this individual finds himself ..

best is to report this fool & then ignore him .. he's a green blabbermouth .. like pjctas said, there's lots of fun to be had by making good, respectable friends & joining a good CC .. where u will be treated with respect ..

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 8:08 PM

chris5214:
    like pjctas said, there's lots of fun to be had by making good, respectable friends & joining a good CC .. where u will be treated with respect ..

He is in an awesome CC :) EAST COAST CC !

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 8:15 PM

Sorry PJ, i have to disagree with you on this one. Seen it over and over. I can show you such players. You can look on their profile, and still are today  harassing people. These particular players do it over and over, without fear. Which in a few instances is just down right wrong.

Gerald

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 10:51 PM

chris5214:
    sorry u had to be subjected to such ignorant stupidity

And that sums it up! I have never been subjected to that sort of abuse, but when I was at Masters I played a fellow master using my mostly starters set - he accused me of cheating because he was getting beaten! He left lol.

Any player who is vulgar, overly rude or makes any personal attack on you should be reported, take screen shots and WGT DO look at it. On the one occasion I did so, the player involved had his account removed (I blocked him as well).

The upside is that these are the very small minority, and are certainly not real golfers as they would not last in ANY club. Rise above them and you are the better person. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:21 PM

geraldlarousse:

Sorry PJ, i have to disagree with you on this one. Seen it over and over. I can show you such players. You can look on their profile, and still are today  harassing people. These particular players do it over and over, without fear. Which in a few instances is just down right wrong.

Gerald

Not sure how you went about making a formal complaint but WGT should take a look into any matter where proof is applied. I am sure the MODS could shed more light on this for you Gerald. But I agree nobody should put up with it but at the same time stooping to the same level wont get you anywhere and more than likely it would cause the player retaliating a BAN instead of the guilty party. I have seen and witnessed that happen more time than not.

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Oct 30 2012 11:29 PM

Yes PJ, i hear you loud and clear, and no stooping here sir. Just so happens i had that same thing happen to me, which i email wgt proof was easy to see. They emailed me back saying problem would be taking care of. I personally could care less, but i do find it interesting that if i go to ther profile, the player is still harassing players walls, lol.

Enough said on that.

Gerald

RSS