Help › Forums

Re: WGT Had Announced Plans For Practice Greens

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:44 AM (25 replies)
  • PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 11:57 AM

giantfan5611:
    And just for the record, I only went back to the starter recently for the slow meter after having used a Spider Putter for the last few months

The difference in meter speed between the Spider and the starter is either next to none or even none at all, so re-think that 1. And I have also never heard anything about any practice greens, infact, I'm sure that whenever questions like that came up, the mods (mostly Icon, I think) responded that neither a driving range nor a putting green are in planning and that the company doesn't think they're necessary. there's plenty of other practice options available, and accommodating people who can't be bothered to use them should never be a priority.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 1:42 PM
    WGTpizza:

giantfan5611:

Woud somebody else who saw the message about the proposed putting green weigh in so Yankee Jim can shut up and go back to his knitting?

Sir, with all due respect, you cannot come on the forums, demand promises be kept, and then not provide proof of the promise.

This "promise" escapes me at the moment. Please provide us with what it is you are talking about, and we will be able to discuss the matter, otherwise this thread has no productive subject and will be moderated.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Hey Pizza, could you remind this player to put these type posts in the proper area so we can ignore them with much higher efficiency? Or perhaps you could just move it out of the General Tournament Thread?

Stay Classy with extra cheese. ;-)

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 1:59 PM

CerinoDevoti:
    Or perhaps you could just move it out of the General Tournament Thread?

Good call, sir! Yes, this thread has now been moved.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 8:56 PM

Calling all trolls calling all trolls lol . Yo Giant I am sorry but you are way off dude. No such thing has been discussed. At least not since March 2012.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:35 PM
  • WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:44 AM

Alright folks,

The OP was unable to deliver. This thread is now locked, feel free to start another :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS