WGT Had Announced Plans For Practice Greens

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:44 AM (25 replies)
  • giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:09 AM

CerinoDevoti:

giantfan5611:

Yet here we are months later and WGT has gone nowhere with making it a reality!

How long could it possibly take to create a place to go and practice putts?

Having to play entire  practice rounds, just to hone one part of my game, is time consuming an wastes golf balls.

Anyone hear anything new about this, or is it just another case of WGT blowing smoke to give the appearance that it actually listens to it's members suggestions?

WGT has never annouced any such thing. You made it up yourself.

They put up a message a  few months back talking about plans to develop a practice green because of the interest expressed for such a thing by a large group of members ...... so you don't know what you're talking about!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:11 AM

giantfan5611:
    They put up a message a  few months back talking about plans to develop a practice green because of the interest expressed for such a thing by a large group of members ...... so you don't know what you're talking about!

Well how about you go find that little piece of misinformation and share it with everybody?

(I won't be holding my breath.)

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:15 AM

its called the 'best of putting' ctth

• giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:16 AM

YankeeJim:

giantfan5611:
    Having to play entire  practice rounds, just to hone one part of my game, is time consuming an wastes golf balls.

How many times do you want to hear that there won't be a practice putting green? By the looks of it that isn't what you need to hone anyway. 26 feet away with a beginner putter? Good luck with that being consistent.

You guys sound like a bunch of **** with your catty remarks and sarcasm!

And just for the record, I only went back to the starter recently for the slow meter after having used a Spider Putter for the last few months.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:18 AM

giantfan5611:
    And just for the record, I only went back to the starter recently for the slow meter after having used a Spider Putter for the last few months.

You mean that Spider you're renting? Every post you ever made about putting had you with that starter in your bag. I always looked.

Meow.

• giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:20 AM

Woud somebody else who saw the message about the proposed putting green weigh in so Yankee Jim can shut up and go back to his knitting?

• giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:27 AM

YankeeJim:

giantfan5611:

You mean that Spider you're renting? Every post you ever made about putting had you with that starter in your bag. I always looked.

Meow.

You always look?  Sad dude...very sad

And I don't have to get into a pissing contest with you, because, bottom line,  you're wrong and thats the long and short of it! 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:28 AM

Sir ,  with as much time I spend creeping around the forums , I have never seen anything from WGT about that .

OPY iaaRft

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:34 AM

giantfan5611:

Woud somebody else who saw the message about the proposed putting green weigh in so Yankee Jim can shut up and go back to his knitting?

Sir, with all due respect, you cannot come on the forums, demand promises be kept, and then not provide proof of the promise.

This "promise" escapes me at the moment. Please provide us with what it is you are talking about, and we will be able to discuss the matter, otherwise this thread has no productive subject and will be moderated.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 10:37 AM

giantfan5611:
    You always look?  Sad dude...very sad

You have to look or else you won't understand  the whine complaint. It's what you do when you attempt to help someone. In your case that usually proves to be futile and now you've taken to inventing stuff. You've been here longer than me, get a clue.

Incidentally, there isn't much about the game that I miss. I read a little here.  :-)

RSS