Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Had Announced Plans For Practice Greens

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 16 2012 10:44 AM (25 replies)
  • giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:41 AM

Yet here we are months later and WGT has gone nowhere with making it a reality!

How long could it possibly take to create a place to go and practice putts?

Having to play entire  practice rounds, just to hone one part of my game, is time consuming an wastes golf balls.

Anyone hear anything new about this, or is it just another case of WGT blowing smoke to give the appearance that it actually listens to it's members suggestions?

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 4:54 AM

+1

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 5:06 AM

giantfan5611:
    Having to play entire  practice rounds, just to hone one part of my game, is time consuming an wastes golf balls.

How many times do you want to hear that there won't be a practice putting green? By the looks of it that isn't what you need to hone anyway. 26 feet away with a beginner putter? Good luck with that being consistent.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 6:51 AM

giantfan5611:

Anyone hear anything new about this, or is it just another case of WGT blowing smoke to give the appearance that it actually listens to it's members suggestions?

WGT has never annouced any such thing. You made it up yourself.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:14 AM

There are already plenty of ways to practice you putting.  

I think WGT has bigger issues to deal with.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:22 AM

hpurey:
    There are already plenty of ways to practice you putting.

He knows that, he just refuses to accept it.

• TRYING2B
    33 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 7:23 AM

There is nothing to practice with a beginners putter, very good with somewhat short putts, way out with long ones.. pray if you miss the ding on those. No matter how good you read it, it's a surprise box.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 8:33 AM

giantfan5611:

I thought you quit a week ago?

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/137446.aspx

• giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:57 AM

It's a computer golf game, not the United Nations....what other "big issues" could they possibly have?!

• giantfan5611
    135 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2012 9:59 AM

PUHOLINO:

giantfan5611:

I thought you quit a week ago?

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/137446.aspx

I changed my mind when I computed ho much actual money I've spent on this virtual equipment!

RSS