425 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 7:16 AM

Gift very much appreciated.

Thank you and Happy Holidays.

Peter

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 11:04 AM

I was nbr. 7 or 8 on the thread, but I did not ask for anything. What I was able to give this year, and the enjoyment I got from doing it, was all the gift I need. Hope the world is enjoying this day.

Renni

• JAYSTARHEELS
    393 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 11:09 AM

Thank you for the gift 

Merry Christmas !

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Tue, Dec 25 2012 3:39 PM

renniw52:

I was nbr. 7 or 8 on the thread, but I did not ask for anything. What I was able to give this year, and the enjoyment I got from doing it, was all the gift I need. Hope the world is enjoying this day.

Renni

Thank you Renniw, 

I noticed you had not asked for anything.  I thought about sending you a gift but did not know what you would like.  However, you express the same feeling I do when it comes to the gifts, giving is more gratifying.  

With that said, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

You will be hearing from me shortly with a special surprise :)

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:00 PM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:

renniw52:

Renni

Thank you Renniw, 

I noticed you had not asked for anything.  I thought about sending you a gift but did not know what you would like.  However, you express the same feeling I do when it comes to the gifts, giving is more gratifying.  

With that said, I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

You will be hearing from me shortly with a special surprise :)

1 shiney new Maserati you will be getting then Renniw.

RSS