Forums

Help › Forums

On The 12th Day of Christmas...

Wed, Dec 26 2012 1:00 PM (44 replies)
  • LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 4:48 AM

Hey everyone!  It's Christmas eve, have you been good?

I hope so because I just got to sneak a peek into Santa's sleigh and boy oh boy!

Santa's little helpers have managed to stuff several golf bags and several Ping wedges into his sleigh.  (Of course they are all made there in the north pole)

Anyways, Santa wants to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe ans happy New Years!

Note, Santa is off to his day job and will check his email when he get home to see who the lucky kids are that got put on his good list :)

If you are a winner, please select one of the gifts available and post here.  I will send gifts when I get home, and will message each and everyone individually.  Please be reminded that this is limited to the first 12 members of the community.  Santa's Board of Lawyers has been given all rights to revoke a winners selection if found to be on the bad list...lol

MERRY CHRISTMAS

From my family to yours!

Rich/LC

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 4:58 AM

just  BUMP'N

ROCK ON ... :) ... Merry Xmaz

• JAYSTARHEELS
    393 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:15 AM

Merry Christmas  to all the WGT  members and famlies....... very nice LC    !!

wouldnt  mind one of those  Black golf  bags !.......if  im not on the  bad list   :)

• RootsRo
    419 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:18 AM

Hey Rich,

You started all this and made this community a fun place where people from all over the world enjoy gifts and the gift of giving. It's yours to close this one down enjoy. Lets hope this vibe stays around for much longer.

A Merry X-Mass to you and the ones you share these wonderful days with. May 2013 be prosperous for you and your family. Let the VEM Gods and all other deities shower you with happiness.

Be safe, stay classy, and have a cold one or two or any other beverage you like.

Season greeting to all from The Netherlands

RootsRo / Roderik

PS I think i have been good, most if the time so a nice black bag will do

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:24 AM

Not for me. I've been awfully naughty.

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:26 AM

Happy Christmas to All( Poppa could use a brand new bag) and to All a Good Night.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:29 AM

Merry Christmas Rich  :)

• Corwyn
    2,410 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:30 AM

Merry Christmas to you, LC, and to everyone in the WGT community!

LC, your generosity has inspired so much kindness and goodwill this season. Heartfelt thank you's to you and to all who have followed your wonderful lead.

I have been blessed with great gifts already, but am happy to have this opportunity to thank everyone for being part of this movement, and for the support and advice given so graciously in these forums year-round.

Warmly, Corwyn

• killeshin
    136 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 5:53 AM

a very merry christmas to you and a very happy new year

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2012 6:00 AM

Merry Xmas LGC, I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I've ever been. Have a great one buddy.

Renni

RSS