434 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 12:22 PM

MBaggese:
    I assume you are no longer talking about CTTH tourney's

All tourneys :)

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2012 3:47 PM

i guess i know why i'm not doing well in the putting contest - i use a putter !!!   LOL silly me.

• seacrawler
    24 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 11:49 AM

Maybe if you'll restart a 150 more times you could win it all.Mr. Unlimited play..

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 12:03 PM

Well,i think the only misstake here or an over sight you call it i think  ,its WGT (tournement naming),  i feel this will be corrected , ( Putting contest)  are done with putters even in real golf .......     and like so many here would say, you used a wedge on the greens ,it is not a putting chalenge anymore.    

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 4:46 PM

Make an adjustment in the programing so that ONLY the putter is unlocked from your bag when you accept the PUTTING challenge. JMO

And yes I only use a putter for that challenge.

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2012 7:27 PM

ZioMio:

Make an adjustment in the programing so that ONLY the putter is unlocked from your bag when you accept the PUTTING challenge. JMO

And yes I only use a putter for that challenge.

Or build the members a Pure-Putting-Only Course as well. ;) Then everybody's happy but call the current Putting course what it really is which is a 'Putting/Wedge Challenge'. Can imagine the possibly Thousands of frustrated members who 'still' haven't figured out that you need a Wedge to ace #2. Not to mention, the possibly Thousands that have stopped playing the Putting Challenge out of sheer "frustration".

• PAGES
RSS