Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Nirvananikkia7x Wgt Legend and soon to be Rock Legend!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 7 2013 5:50 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:49 PM

Rich1064:

I just want to add my congratulations to Nikki and her band 'Before The Mourning' on the release of their stunning debut video. 

Nikki has been a WGT member for more than 18 months and has risen through the ranks to become a Legend of this golf game. More importantly she is a great girl, absolutely genuine, down to earth in her approach, a credit to everyone that has her friendship here. 

The band are based in the USA and if I had not been a member of WGT I would never have heard of them so thanks for that WGT. Heavy Rock may not be everyone's taste in music but give it a go, show your support for someone else's dream.

B4TM have a growing number of followers in the USA so let's see how their success can spread Internationally. Let's help our Wgt Legend become a Rock Legend, her talent as a rock guitarist deserves it.

(Nikki is not one for self-promotion so my apologies to her in advance if this embarrasses her in any way)

Cheers

Rich

Nikki and the rest of the band

Bands like this often live and die based on how good "the screamer" sounds....That's the part I didn't like for B4TM (before tour master?..lol)...I'd suggest they find a different screamer. But...best of luck...anyone with the stones to go out and give it a try deserves good things to happen.

• nirvananikkia7x
    1,445 Posts
    Thu, Feb 7 2013 5:50 PM

Wow... I can't believe I missed this thread lol... I only saw it now because I was too lazy to go through the wgt website on my phone to get to my page, so I just googled "wgt nirvananikkia7x" and this was what came up. 

Firstly, thank you Rich for posting this! And thank you everyone for your kind words and checking out my band's music video. 

Ducati, I'm sorry you feel that way about my band's lead singer but we have no plans on changing vocalists. We either succeed or don't succeed as one.

Once again, thank you for everything in this thread! =) 

• PAGES
RSS