Forums

Help › Forums

Nirvananikkia7x Wgt Legend and soon to be Rock Legend!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 7 2013 5:50 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 8:51 AM

I just want to add my congratulations to Nikki and her band 'Before The Mourning' on the release of their stunning debut video. 

Nikki has been a WGT member for more than 18 months and has risen through the ranks to become a Legend of this golf game. More importantly she is a great girl, absolutely genuine, down to earth in her approach, a credit to everyone that has her friendship here. 

The band are based in the USA and if I had not been a member of WGT I would never have heard of them so thanks for that WGT. Heavy Rock may not be everyone's taste in music but give it a go, show your support for someone else's dream.

B4TM have a growing number of followers in the USA so let's see how their success can spread Internationally. Let's help our Wgt Legend become a Rock Legend, her talent as a rock guitarist deserves it.

(Nikki is not one for self-promotion so my apologies to her in advance if this embarrasses her in any way)

Cheers

Rich

Nikki and the rest of the band

• Sarah91
    3,227 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 11:10 AM

Great news Nikki x

Good luck and spend the profits wisely :)

Sarah x

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 11:13 AM

Nice!   

Perfect way to get me going in the morning for work.

• rochekiller
    35 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 11:25 AM

This music kinda sucks. sorry.

• Rich1064
    739 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 11:49 AM

rochekiller:

Each to their own Roche.... as I said it's not to everyone's taste but I didn't intend this post to be a 'Do you like this type of music?' debate so I'm not sure why you chose to leave a negative comment?

Sometimes if you have nothing good to say then it's better to say nothing at all and move onto another post. I'm sure there is no offence taken though ;-)

Rich

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 12:10 PM

Heavy music not every1`s cup of tea.

Reminds me of a few years ago when i was into heavy metal. Sounds good, expect to see you guys and gals in the charts as some point.

Congrats and good luck.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 12:54 PM

Nikki .  I like , keep up the music, its fun to have you on WGT golf game, I hope your band makes it  big ,if not you will have some fans here on WGT,i am one now .Francois             and TY Rich1064 ,for letting us know about Nikki and  the Band .........

• tw0str0kepenalty
    126 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 1:07 PM

rochekiller:
     You coulda kept that to yourself..........  Good Luck Before The Mourning

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 1:40 PM

you wanna here gr8 music,listen to Jake Bugg-Lightning Bolt 18 year old from Nottingham UK.That's talent.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Jan 14 2013 2:44 PM

I'm a metal/rock fan..Slipknot, Pantera, Alice In Chains...etc....have to say I much prefer Ed Sheeran to Jake Bugg....

• PAGES
RSS