Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:10 AM (49 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Jan 26 2013 6:32 PM

What an idea!  Awesome Al!!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 6:42 AM

Thank you 2- and Awsome Al ! Without a doubt the effin' funniest thing I have I have ever seen on here ! The format is just brilliant and I'm sure it will lead to more close captioning for the humor impaired.

Doc :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 7:27 AM

"Go back to the forums but don't give them any straight answers.  Maybe they will go away."

The vid is brilliant...wickedly funny and just brilliant!

edit: In other words, I agree 100% with the good Doctor...oh, and "close captioning for the humor impaired..." ...lmao

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 1:38 PM

Andyson, my apologies :( I didn't think I'd ever see the WGT Moses  gettin' topped ( that was truly a classic !) This " Wounded Avatar" thread was another masterpiece in the making, and then, 2-1 and awesomeal take it to the next level ! I am truly humbled ! Almost makes me want to put my crayons away ( not ) LOL.

Doc :)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 3:25 PM

I think that video was one of the funniest things I've ever seen in the forums!

Well done 2-1.

MC

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 4:43 PM

Cheers folks. If you open the video on utube, you will then see a  link below it. You can do your own video from that link. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Jan 27 2013 5:28 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    If you open the video on utube, you will then see a  link below it. You can do your own video from that link. 

I was going to ask you for the link, but saw it on YT, thanks TMO. Definitely bookmarked that one!

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 7:30 AM

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO funny. 

Have to admit I saw Andy's adaptation first and almost wet myself  .. but I guess the idea came from you.

Great Job .... hysterical ... had to watch it a few times I was laughing so hard.

Puts all the whining and complaining in the forums in the right perspective ... this is a fun game.

• Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 8:21 AM

I thought I was going to pee my pants when he said " go to the forums and tell them to clear their caches and cookies" !!

Absolutely brilliant !

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:10 AM

LOL, cheers folks. Saw Andy's post on the other thread as well, and as usual, he had us all in stitches laughing. Glad you enjoyed.

RSS