Help › Forums

What klutz did this?

Thu, Jan 31 2013 10:10 AM (49 replies)
  • Glossopade
    518 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 2:20 PM

SHRUDE:

I think we should interrogate the ball.

Those dimples are just a cover up of cuteness to what is probably a very sinister character.

Too late for that I'm afraid mate. It seems the ball was under orders from WGT to throw itself into the lake, as many of his friends appear to be doing also. Something to do with "increasing revenue" for them I believe !

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 3:10 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Hold on a minute, did the avatar give you a hint without directly saying who it was? He said its a bit fuzzy, hmmmm. I think you need to speak to Fuzzygazz about this.

What a coincidence, not long ago we were playing kia from the blues for some tourney,  on #2 he yanked his a bit left, stayed in the 10-20 hardpan behind a tree.

Playing this hole for years we knew that this was easy layup,  and being only 190 maybe still eagle chance here. He proceeds to hit his ball dead center on a tree almost killing me as it came back like a rocket.   Hmm we pondered,  that tree is not invisible anymore.

My tee shot ended up way right barely staying on the fairway about 147 from the pin.  Of course this shot requires going through the tree's, Gary's shot crossed my mind for a wee bit,  naah i thought, just a fluke.   I hit the ball flush, perfect ding dead center of a tree that almost killed Gary as he did to me earlier.

A wtf moment for sure, why didn't wgt tell us that tree's are in play now on that hole. Typical wgt.

Now concerning your avatar, he must have been the bloke who was pushing us, teeing off before we were clear.   If he was close enough to get hit he deserved it, so EFF him and his injury.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:09 PM

salamii:
    Now concerning your avatar, he must have been the bloke who was pushing us, teeing off before we were clear.   If he was close enough to get hit he deserved it,

I'm kinda leanin' in this direction, although, it's still considered "bad form" to leave an injured avatar layin' around litterin' up the fairways. Proper etiquette requires us to have him gimp through the rest of the round, and then seek medical treatment. Otherwise, the next player might trip over his carcass, or worse yet, it might deflect an otherwise well hit shot. One must at all times be considerate of players to follow.

Doc :)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 4:32 PM

The key, my dear Watson, lies in deciphering the code.  Note that avatar backwards is Ratava, or perhaps it's just a very friendly avatar, but I digress.

As Tom Hanks would be more than happy to tell you in between bouts of chewing up scenery in conspiracy films, Ratava was an obscure Hindu deity whose powers included the unique ability to alter the flight path of any speroid, which can be illustrated best in a Vem Diagram, or as we at WGT like to call it, "wtf was that????"

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 5:43 PM

If you add the " wtf "  ( how many of them )  forum thread , & ,  that " smokeing " thread and

a Trip to Yancy land with MedFord Mel  .

,Toss in a pinch of Faterson ,,  Stirr in a short putt of Andyson , Top with a some aged Mr Q , 

Bake at 350 yrds  for a random 3 of Uneven Lies game with 4 players till two of them quit  .

On the side we have Vem & Glitch with lost balls in H2O, Toped with Fesque LaGrandy 50/40.

After that , DrMouse will do some " Majic " tricks , one of them will be turning his Tin Foil Hat into a  time machine so we can all go back to the game we loved .

My name is OPY and I am a Reformed forum troll

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 6:10 PM

My God Opy ! I do believe you have just about figured this out, I'll be a watchin' your scores as I'm pretty sure they'll be droppin' fast now !

Doc :)

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 7:23 PM

Got to be a worthless multi accounter...well that certainly narrows it down.

Wow there are way more of these scumbuckets than I thought .... this may take awhile Andy.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 9:12 PM

For further evidence of the Ratava Theory:

Notice the mysterious carom of a ball bound for the drink.

• Bailey2115
    226 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:08 PM

This is hilarious.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2013 10:34 PM

opyeuclid:

I saw Nothing !  I was not there !  I was shacked up in a sleazy motel with the Beer cart girl ,

OPY   iaaRft

that was you in the room beside me then ........      LOL

RSS