Re: Must be on my end.

Mon, Feb 4 2013 5:14 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Feb 3 2013 7:46 PM

PUHOLINO:
    I hope Ravens pull it off,

Coincidently reading this as they do 34-31!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:10 AM

mkg335:

Slightly OT, but has anybody seen my antler spray?  Thanks.

Hoooooooo!  That's funny!

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:39 AM

I carded a 177 in the TL Bethpage RG.  Was completely on my end.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 6:09 AM

LeGeNdCrUsHeR:
    I carded a 177

What did Wang Fu say ?

• phiber
    2,795 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 6:41 AM

renniw52:

Just tried 3 more times, randomly and totally by coincidence, all par 3's had 19-21 mph tail winds and all driveable par 4's and all the par 5's had 18-20 mph head winds. Imagine that. My theory is: BALL ATTRITION. The more birdies and eagles, the less hits on the ball, equating to more rounds per ball, thus buying fewer balls. Unfortunately, I don't win any credits, so I have to deposited real money to buy balls. This is making little to no sense to me anymore. I have lost one new Nike this morning, worn out another one, and am in the red on a third one. All in vain. I really love the challenge of a game like I explained above, but when you get the same conditions 3 times in a row, it is by design. I will take my buddy Bubbas advice and play with my friends. You get way more mileage out of your ball playing AS. Now I'm getting ready to go to my oldest sons house for a Super Bowl party. I have been tasked with smoking 12 racks of baby backs for the carnivores and 2 bushels of oysters for those of us who enjoy the finer things in life. I will kill myself with both, if the keg of Yuengling doesn't get me first. 

Couldn't agree more with you on that Renni, I support that theory.  I think that when MisterWGT made that announcement in the first chat that things were being done to stop the low scoring (Think he was talking about VEM then) that the game started going south, all to drive ball sales, not to induce realism, as they said it was for.  I have seen far too many shots of my own, and of my friends in stroke play that had no real or logical explanation.  I don't play for credits, and I wouldn't even if my state allowed it because VEM can strike anytime, and usually does when you have a nice round going.  If you watch it closely, you will see it comes in cycles too.  It's just too bad that it happens.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:25 AM

mkg335:

Slightly OT, but has anybody seen my antler spray?  Thanks.

I was just all up on the Manele course and whatnot. Saw 2 botles of spray all up aroun the 3rd hole.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 11:46 AM

Yancy, tyvm.  There's golfers and football players and whatnots requesting samples.

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 12:15 PM

whole chicken?

• LeGeNdCrUsHeR
    2,067 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2013 5:14 PM

alcaucin:
    What did Wang Fu say ?

Refer to his last name..lol

That's what I got in response.

• PAGES