Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No Freaking Way

Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:34 PM (34 replies)
  • ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 3:56 AM

I replied quite thoroughly to the OP questions and tried to give him the best advice I could in a perfectly civil way. Phrases such as wake the hell up and realize how ignorant and self unaware you really are seem to be far more fitting of a smack talker.

I am sorry you seem to have such deep rooted issues about literacy.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 4:22 AM

about ignorance*  not literacy.  And  where I see ignorance I smack it down.  Indeed.

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 8:40 AM

BirdieButton:

about ignorance*  not literacy.  And  where I see ignorance I smack it down.  Indeed.

Well said mighty forum warrior! May the morons of the world unite to build a statue in your honour.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:03 PM

BirdieButton:
     Imagine that - another thread stating real issues is trolled off by the troll brigade. 
    Pot.  Kettle.

BB you have had zero productive input since your arrival.  You have whined, trolled and generally became a nuisance in every thread you have deigned to join.

What have you garnered so far?  Many enemies and a WGT-sponsored time out.

Some kids can tell when they are not wanted...  some must be told.

I am guessing you're of the latter category.

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:34 PM

Snaike:

BirdieButton:
     Imagine that - another thread stating real issues is trolled off by the troll brigade. 
    Pot.  Kettle.

BB you have had zero productive input since your arrival.  You have whined, trolled and generally became a nuisance in every thread you have deigned to join.

What have you garnered so far?  Many enemies and a WGT-sponsored time out.

Some kids can tell when they are not wanted...  some must be told.

I am guessing you're of the latter category.

Thank you Snaike, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who finds BB unpleasant.

It does sound as if this guy has some sort of a personal agenda and the previous 'time out' doesn't surprise me one bit. Time to grow up I think.

RSS