Forums

Help › Forums

No Freaking Way

Sat, Jul 10 2010 12:34 PM (34 replies)
  • TJH964
    17 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 2:48 AM

I have been trying to get my averages down fast and the game just keeps acting up so how  can I play when it is rigged such as the meter acts like grandma sometimes and then others acts like a track star and if u buy equipment and it lets u shoot a score once no matter weather conditions u should be close to that next time no matter conditions and not in the sand on every hole that has sand.  Please fix this glitch.  I enjoy the game but I want to be a master not a hack.  As a pro your averages do not stay in the lower 40s and 80s for a pro.

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 5:30 AM

TJH964:

I have been trying to get my averages down fast and the game just keeps acting up so how  can I play when it is rigged such as the meter acts like grandma sometimes and then others acts like a track star and if u buy equipment and it lets u shoot a score once no matter weather conditions u should be close to that next time no matter conditions and not in the sand on every hole that has sand.  Please fix this glitch.  I enjoy the game but I want to be a master not a hack.  As a pro your averages do not stay in the lower 40s and 80s for a pro.

Wow. I will attempt to translate this as a free service to other members:

"I have been trying to improve my score but the meter speeds seems rather variable, often going fast but other times being very slow; this is rather vexing.

I have bought equipment that has let me shoot the odd low score but it doesn't happen all the time. The fact that I cannot shoot consistently low scores is an obvious glitch which must be fixed so I can become a master and rule the universe.

On an unrelated note I would like to add that the threshold for Pro scoring seem unrealistic since most pro players would be scoring under par rather than in the 80s."

-----------

Now I will attempt to answer...

If you are good enough to be a master it will happen. The fact that you cannot shoot consistently low scores simply means you need more practice. Meter speeds are dependent on several factors including the distance of backswing. Experiment to find what works for you.

I also notice that you are using some clubs with fast meters and others with slow meters, so that could also be the problem.

Also, look up paragraphs and sentence structures because your giant wall of words gave me a headache :)

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 5:31 AM

ComplexP:
    I have been trying to get my averages down fast

Good luck with that.  

Cheers

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 5:32 AM

b0geybuster:

ComplexP:
    I have been trying to get my averages down fast

Good luck with that.  

Cheers

I didn't say that.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 7:21 AM

Ah, but ComplexP, you must at least credit the guy with the semi-funny analogy that compares the swing meter to track stars and grandmas.

Although my grandma IS a track star, so that wouldn't work in my case.

• terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 8:02 AM

I am a little perplexed by the game as well. Past 2 days i have been playing, when ever i click early or click late the ball is going right at the pin, can't do no wrong, even if i miss the "ding" line by a country mile it still goes straight. Confused.com ?

Other days i hit the "ding" line it goes way off target. Are these programmers Irish or what ?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 10:32 AM

ComplexP:
    Also, look up paragraphs and sentence structures because your giant wall of words gave me a headache :)

Thank God.... someone who values the structure of the common language.

You show promise, young jedi....  We will be watching you.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 10:45 AM

Snaike:
    You show promise, young jedi....  We will be watching you.

The force is strong with this one....

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 11:18 AM

terrydongle:

I am a little perplexed by the game as well. Past 2 days i have been playing, when ever i click early or click late the ball is going right at the pin, can't do no wrong, even if i miss the "ding" line by a country mile it still goes straight. Confused.com ?

Other days i hit the "ding" line it goes way off target. Are these programmers Irish or what ?

Don't know about the programmers but I'm Irish, or at least first generation. Is there a point to this comment that I'm missing?

Where were you Snaike?

Sean

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jul 8 2010 11:55 AM

ComplexP .....

May the Schwartz be with you !!!!!

RSS