Re: Not a lot chose this,,but I have

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 4 2013 5:26 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 2:20 AM

theshortdriver:
    I do not ever like to quit games and feel so  very bad when once in a while I do it,and even tho the score means nothing and this game is the most real ever I have played on the net.

Just wondering if you would quit a game in real life if you were out of contention....? Like walk off the course & leave your playing partners.......

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 4:51 AM

If you are so honest then tell people before you start the game, ''Hey, I will play you,but if you start winning I will quit. But it will be by forfeiting the game and not just leaving it.''

I don't think you will get many players giving you a game!!!!

Mel

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 5:21 AM

Just see it through, say gg, even if it wasn't for you, and try again. I really believe the W/L numbers are just that, numbers. They show your true character, the skill comes with more numbers, regardless if they are a win or a lose.

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 5:26 AM

theshortdriver:

Okay so be it you think that way...your rudeness shines thru loudly.. lots quit games and you never hear from them again..I was honest about some quits,,if you do not like some one being honest..please do not ever play me I can find many others that like honesty

I don't think anybody was rude, being a level 92 master & crying about bad games is not great or honest. Investing in some better equip might help you enjoy the game more, you may even get better & finish a few more games.

my dime

• PAGES
RSS