No post,sorry

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:22 PM

no post

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:35 PM

Thing about the net is...no one knows whether you are honest...or....not....but...people certainly do know when you quit...and the game keeps track as well....many will see an orange check and not a green one...and not even bother to play...so, honesty or not.....your "quits" will catch up with you.......... just being honest...

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:54 PM

yep   +1       it will ,

• theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 8:58 PM

No post

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 9:21 PM

Quitters never win. When those bad rounds happen to me I use them as a learning tool and practice shots I would not normally try.

I dont even think people who play solo ranked rounds should quit to protect their average but with Ball costs so high WGT almost forces people to do so to preserve ball usage for a round they may win credits and not just waste ball life. So there is always 3 sides to every story.......

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 10:06 PM

I don't get it? But then again, I'm a blond so.,, maybe that's it.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Apr 3 2013 10:57 PM

Why not make more effort to play with people of similar abilities? Joining a country club would probably help too.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Apr 4 2013 12:14 AM

Firstly I applaud your honesty and at leat you use the forfiet option, however I question your reasons for quitting.

If you like the game very much, why does the result matter? I too only play for fun, somedays I play well, others OK and some, well a hack would put me to shame.But I never quit and just enjoy seeing the other player do well. And sometimes odd things happen, like being 4 down with 4 to play and winning in extra holes.

Since the new color coded system came in, it is based on 100 games so to be blunt, no-one should get to orange unless you quit a lot or have PC problems. For that reason alarm bells would ring if you joined any multi player game.

I think you need to re-assess why you play the game, or you would be better off playing solo games. If you truly enjoyed playing the game I cannot see why winning is the sole objective - and you maight actually learn something by playeing better players.

• PAGES
RSS