Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Yancy Paranormal Chronicles (betaV3.0)

Thu, May 2 2013 11:30 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:38 AM

Me thanks for all the responses above, my name is Yancy.

The filming of The Yancy Chronicles has temporarily de-solved into a "fat-camp". Due to my 3 month Squatch Squat over the winter and 40# weight gain --- I still need to drop 20# to be in explorer condition. Im runnin 4/40's and whatnot --- doin vertical mock bay bigfoot tree grabs etc...stay with me now. Please.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 2:02 PM

Common Ant Analysis by Common Man

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Apr 23 2013 11:04 PM

After all you have seen Yancy, can you just walk away?

I believe.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 11:10 AM

SHRUDE:

After all you have seen Yancy, can you just walk away? I believe.

SHRUDE, perhaps we have some telekenysis goin on cause little bit after my post my sports psychatrist showed up and after some serious inner reflection and whatnot, me and our new cameraman went out on an amazing adventure via a lead claimin Squatch hot spot. Shocking video to follow -- here is a sneak peek:

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 12:15 PM

I'm really looking forward to the next Chronicles vidya Yancy!  I think I ran into your Mobile and Whatnots Chroniclers Unit.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 24 2013 1:11 PM

andyson:

I'm really looking forward to the next Chronicles vidya Yancy!  I think I ran into your Mobile and Whatnots Chroniclers Unit.

Them gentleman were enjoying a "Explorable with Team Yancy" prize that I done offered up at a charity golf tournament at a local Country Club. Fun bunch of common men and whatnot.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Apr 25 2013 8:33 AM

YancyCan:
    SHRUDE, perhaps we have some telekenysis goin on

Crikey! Not only that but maybe we have some kind of psychic ability between us!

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, May 1 2013 1:57 PM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 10:11 AM

renniw52:
    I also have a gyro from an old F4E that keeps me balanced. 

Can your people contact m people on the gyro?
    THX
    I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Thu, May 2 2013 11:30 AM

frappefort:
    Medford Mel    ,    is  just  working with Yancy , he is so close to discovering   something ,look at some videos,  he,s always turning  around and around following,looking for clues  ,  good investigating also Mel   ,  you have something there   ........ but  i can not  say  anything no more   its weird  

Medford Mel doing his thing:

• PAGES
RSS