Forums

Help › Forums

The Yancy Paranormal Chronicles (betaV3.0)

Thu, May 2 2013 11:30 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 11:04 AM

Hello, my name is Yancy

Today - Team Yancy will be breaking new ground as we begin filming what will be a 22m short film pilot episode.

You Will See:

More Medford Mel - More Golf - More Paranormables - More Whatnot.

The first WGT player to respond to this post will get a "verbal cameo" in this undertakeable.

Sincerely, I am Yancy

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 11:05 AM

We all look forward to this Yancy

OPY

• Fubar057
    170 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 11:14 AM

wow, very fast response. are u sure u 2 arn't related.  lol

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 11:17 AM

Mr Yancy was in the pod next to me on the Mother ship .

We are just not ready to talk about it

OPY

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 11:18 AM

OPY --- our local forum troll comes in with the 1m reply. Well played Friend!

For them that not be familiar with Team Yancy - we done made some videos covering WGT paranormal, golf course alien colonization, the bigfoot, hobgoblins and much more.

Now - I aint ever asked any favors all up on here - but Yancy is seeking "subscribers" to me yootube channel. If you have learned WGT tips or enjoyed me videos -- Please take a moment to log-in to youtube and hit "SUBSCRIBE" on me channel page. I thank in advance any of me fellow WGTers for helping the cause.

YANCY PARANORMAL CHRONICLES: http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

Sincereally, I am Yancy

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 12:06 PM

i am a fan  of Yancy , check is Channel , video that will make you think ,  i cant say no more about this , again you see...... i think of Yancy, and i fell i am being watched by unknown force and whatnots ,........   is team are professional  investigater ,  of  the big toe, alien colonisation ,and things  i can not talk about ........      only Yancy and is team can get us some answer to the paranormal ................  cant talk no more  my hands are shaking !                          Frapp in hiding now    

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 12:43 PM

All signed up an' ready to roll, Mr. Ambassador. I will, of course, continue to keep you advised of any unusual activities encountered in my travels through WGTland.

Doc :)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 1:14 PM

frap, I've got my yancy-files subscription and am a beliver.  not converted but finally convinced :)  

thanks yancy!!

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 1:16 PM

Yancy, my old buddy. I will do whatever I can to assist in this venture. I have never feared the unknown, I embrace it and look for answers. The men in the white coats have been watching me for years now. Not sure who will get me first, the white coats or YJ. They want to put me away, but I have been too fast for them. I have an unused Flux Capacitor that we can use, if it is still within the realm of what we will encounter. I also have a gyro from an old F4E that keeps me balanced. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Apr 17 2013 11:26 PM

opyeuclid:

Mr Yancy was in the pod next to me on the Mother ship .

We are just not ready to talk about it

OPY

Medford Mel    ,    is  just  working with Yancy , he is so close to discovering   something ,look at some videos,  he,s always turning  around and around following,looking for clues  ,  good investigating also Mel   ,  you have something there   ........ but  i can not  say  anything no more   its weird   its  like he was in the mother ship  also  but   invisible.  OPY   !!!  

• PAGES
RSS