Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The jokes corner

Sat, May 11 2013 5:37 PM (3 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 2:27 PM

LMAO.

Find this one inside an italian magazine. It's a joke about 2 golfers at country club so I checked around the forum and didn't find any specific thread about golf jokes. I will start this one hoping that you will enjoy.

I hope that my English isn't too rusty, this is awesome, still laughing.

Two friends are at the country club, one of the two is preparing after 18 holes to make the decisive birdie. It takes a long time so the partner gets impatient and asks him how come there is taking so long. The other peaceful replies: "My wife is sitting at the club and I want to strike her with a great shot."

His pard appears will not let the joke gone: "Your wife is more than 800yds from here, explain to me how you think to hit her from here with that stupid putter. Use your fu**in' driver, damn you and try to hit mine too!".

LOL LOL LOL

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 4:34 PM

There was a decent thread called "Golf Jokes"  here:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/65878.aspx

Sorry you missed it in your search. It's an enjoyable read.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 5:15 PM

That's funny. I also started a thread titled " WGT's 19th Hole". For anyone that wants to tell some interesting & funny stories of occurrences while playing here online. A place to relax and enjoy each others company. Would be nice if WGT could implement their own 19th hole in the forums so we could come here on a daily basis.

Joe

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2013 5:37 PM

I once played a course that was so tough, I lost two balls in the ball washer!!

Q: Why does a golfer bring an extra pair of socks to the course with him?
    A: Just in case he gets a hole in one.

RSS