Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Do Not Do Mr. Clean Xtreme Survey

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 21 2013 12:12 PM (33 replies)
  • Scoton
    174 Posts
    Thu, May 16 2013 10:21 PM

Put me on the list of those who got shafted by this ~20 minute bogus Mr. Clean Xtreme survey. They put the general demographic (age, sex, income, etc.) questions at the end after they already have everything they want to know about your opinion of their product -- this made me immediately suspicious, since those questions are usually at the beginning as part of the screening process in legitimate surveys, so as not to waste any more of your time and their resources than is absolutely necessary. Then of course after the final question, "Sorry! You're disqualified! Hee hee heeee!" and only 5 credits. Does anyone actually think they won't use the data that they already mined, before finally getting around to the alleged "screening" questions?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, May 17 2013 5:27 AM

Scoton- Thank you for providing the link. I passed it along to the WGT employee who is looking at this for us. Hopefully we'll get a quick and favorable resolution (the 115 credits still due to each of us in this thread).

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 11:07 AM

Shoe - Any progress update on the investigation?

• RICK1947
    1,740 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2013 12:12 PM

Took that a couple of weeks ago, though I was the only one, took me about 20mins

then bam disqualified. Waste of time.

RSS