Forums

Help › Forums

Do Not Do Mr. Clean Xtreme Survey

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 21 2013 12:12 PM (33 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 4:50 PM

Happened to me today also.  Made it all the way to the end, where they just ask the silly questions to finish it up.

BAM!   here's your 5 credits lmao.  I'm with Duffer,  not buying their product now.  Was going to try it out for some weekend cleaning too!   (evil laugh)

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 6:44 PM

It would not have been too bad if they did not ask in the beginning to write an essay  (felt like one) on the scariest incident that occurred in your life and you still felt in control of the situation. What does that have to do with cleaning your house?

I thought it was going to be a friggin Psychiatric evaluation at first; had I known the outcome beforehand I would have entered something a little less meaningful, like I peed on myself in the third grade.....em, wait..or was it Kindergarten. I knew Mommy was going to make it alright. DONE.  

Then at the end you get the follow up questions: gender, age, and the like. Making you think you completed it successfully and are going to get your credits after 15 minutes on the survey.

my nickel. 

• Coyote37
    143 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 7:40 PM

Yup, same here. Did the entire survey, follow up questions & then it said thanks for completing the survey. After it refreshed the page it only gave 5 FREAKING credits. Very irritating!! I also will not be buying there products. :(

• lonnieskinner
    1,677 Posts
    Mon, May 13 2013 8:04 PM

Got me also.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 4:04 AM

done mine and it said heres you 120 credits and im still waiting on them its a joke the next 3 surveys i did (or was gonna do ) was the same one..... bunch of bs if you ask me

• DannyMcFly
    100 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 7:27 AM

Same here, completed and 5CR.

• Jresh0817
    1,414 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 8:48 AM

ADD ME TO THE LIST AS WELL

• nerve60
    287 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 10:31 AM

Same survey got me yesterday also, and that was some intense questioning there....

5 Credits......  :(

• borntobesting
    9,685 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 11:06 AM

Richard4168:

The Peanut Lab surveys are becoming more and more difficult to qualify for. I'm only getting full credits for one or two of their surveys a week.

Except for that Mr. Clean survey I have made quite a few credits with the Peanut Lab surveys this week. But you can look at it another way too. If that survey was with any of the other companies that are on here and you failed to qualify on the last question you would have gotten 0 credits. Only with the Peanut Lab surveys do you get any credits for a failed survey.

• Tony64
    25 Posts
    Tue, May 14 2013 5:29 PM

Same thing happened to me....made it to the end,  5 credits.

RSS